Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

Just finished one I've had for a while...

Simply Irresistible 

and bought for my NC, the second one in the series...

The Sweetest Thing

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i finished

One Night of Sin (Knight Miscellany Series #6). and and dont know how ms. foley does it! i read devil takes a bride before(only books i havent read in this series is the duke, and lord of ice). when i read what alec did i was astonished-i couldnt believe he could be redeemed. but he was. as i read his book he melted my heart with his devotion to becky. he bacame the man i thought he couldnt and it was soo believable. this book is just another example of how gaelen foley is an awesome writer!

So B. It 

Tiger, Tiger  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Wordsmith
darkangel_1988
0 Kudos

The Book of Lost Souls  

TURNED (Book #1 in the Vampire Journals)  

Currently Reading

Airborne

Happy Reading :smileywink:

My Book Giveaways

www.darkangel88.com

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Single White Vampire (Argeneau Vampire Series #3)  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - I'm still reading Shantaram, and I really like it, but I've also been squeezing a few short novellas that were offered either free or $.99. Nocturne by Syrie James, Mona Lisa 3 by Sunny, Taking It Home by Jamie Holland, The Bartered Virgin by Chevon Gael. Some were better than others, but they all gave me a break from Shantaram, which is good, but intense - lots of info and emotion. Happy Reading...

Anne

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824

Enjoying Lori Foster's Buckhorn County brothers series...finished Sawyer and now onto Morgan. Posting from NC and don't see product button for cover and link. For NC, it's called her Bundle.
Inspired Wordsmith
kimba88
0 Kudos

New User
GaelicIllini
0 Kudos

Follow My Lead by Kate Noble. Pretty good so far.

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Riding Temptation

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Distinguished Bibliophile
Darkkin
0 Kudos

These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer

'Of wings and words and dancing milkweed seeds...'

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Riding on Instinct

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
dhaupt
0 Kudos

GaelicIllini wrote:

I just started Larissa Ione's Eternal Rider. It's the first in a series featuring the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Pretty good so far :smileyvery-happy:

Ooh I have this one in my tbr pile, have you read her Demonica series too, I hope to start this one late this week or next week.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Right Now I'm reading 

Phantom Evil 

It's the first in a new series Krewe of Hunters featuring a special group of paranormal investigators put together by Adam Harrison, those of you who are fans should remember him.

Heart of Evil is due out in June

and then in August she'll release Scared Evil and September is The Evil Inside all featuring this team.

The first one is pretty good

Oh Also I have some really exciting news I got my first paying job reviewing for RT Reviews, unfortunately they don't have any openings in Romance but I'll be reviewing hard Science Fiction and Paranormal as well as Military Sci-Fi and paranormal, cool huh.

Contributor
BROOMRIDER
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you read Vampire Journals #2 LOVED. It is good too. I can't wait to read #3. It's next on my list.

Loved (Book #2 in the Vampire Journals) 

Betrayed (Book # 3 in the Vampire Journals)  

Distinguished Bibliophile
Darkkin
0 Kudos

Quicksilver by Amada Quick

'Of wings and words and dancing milkweed seeds...'

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I'll have to go back and add some of the books I read last week - I just finished this one, and liked it a lot:

A Hard Day's Fright (Pepper Martin Series #7)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Right Now I'm reading 

Phantom Evil 

It's the first in a new series Krewe of Hunters featuring a special group of paranormal investigators put together by Adam Harrison, those of you who are fans should remember him.

and then in August she'll release Scared Evil and September is The Evil Inside all featuring this team.

Oh Also I have some really exciting news I got my first paying job reviewing for RT Reviews, unfortunately they don't have any openings in Romance but I'll be reviewing hard Science Fiction and Paranormal as well as Military Sci-Fi and paranormal, cool huh.

Debbie - that is so cool!I can totally see you reviewing paranormal, but I'll be curious to read those military sci-fi reviews! I have a bad feeling about this. I can see it now - that will be my next addiction.

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Right Now I'm reading 

Phantom Evil 

Debbie - that is so cool!I can totally see you reviewing paranormal, but I'll be curious to read those military sci-fi reviews! I have a bad feeling about this. I can see it now - that will be my next addiction.

Debbie- That's awesome! Congrats on the job! Let us know how you like Heather Grahams new book. I just got my copy a few weeks ago and haven't gotten to it yet, but I'm a huge fan of hers.

Katie
Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

I just got my ARC of Follow My Lead in the mail today, so I'm pretty excited to be getting started on this one.

Follow My Lead

Katie