Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

The other day I read Caleb. I've read some other books by McCarty and enjoyed them but hadn't read any in this particular series before so decided to try it. It was good and am looking forward to reading about the other brothers and possibly some of the wolves.

Caleb (Shadow Wranglers Series #1)

Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

Also read Heart of Darkness and Into the Dark over the long weekend.

Heart of Darkness

Into the Dark

dhaupt
0 Kudos

New User
NoelleS
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Right now I'm reading 'A Rose At Midnight' by Anne Stuart. I have just recently discovered her after her 'Ice' series was recommended to me. I'm really liking her anit-heros.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

NoelleS wrote:

Right now I'm reading 'A Rose At Midnight' by Anne Stuart. I have just recently discovered her after her 'Ice' series was recommended to me. I'm really liking her anit-heros.

I just read that recently for the second time. Sooooo good! Also recently read Anne Stuart's Silver Falls and couldn't put it down until I was finished!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

becke_davis, I started Bed of Roses.

Bed of Roses (Nora Roberts' Bride Quartet Series #2) 

I am loving it. It is funny. I like Emma and Jack having virtual sex. Their e-mails are so funny, I can hardly read without laughing.

ReadingPatti

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Hi everyone and good morning,

Boy it's going to pour here soon, the sky is black and the wind is blowing. Too bad I can't park under cover at work. Oh well.

Patti, don't you love Bed Of Roses, I know I did.

We have a contributor over at the mystery club named Jim Colombo he's an author and his first book is a cozy with a romance so I thought my friends here might like it too.

here's a link to my reviews..

The Keys to the Vault 

http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1398997

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-of-keys-to-vault.html?spref=fb

enjoy and pray for sunshine and better weather

Distinguished Correspondent
Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

Re: Currently Reading...?

I have finished reading Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey, The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott and Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready.

Jekel Loves Hyde 

The Unwritten Rule  

Shade   

I'm currently reading Intertwined by Gena Showalter.

Intertwined 

0 Kudos

ReadingPatti wrote:

becke_davis, I started Bed of Roses.

Bed of Roses (Nora Roberts' Bride Quartet Series #2) 

I am loving it. It is funny. I like Emma and Jack having virtual sex. Their e-mails are so funny, I can hardly read without laughing.

ReadingPatti

I wasn't sold on a series about wedding planners at first, but - no surprise here - I really liked them and now I'm totally hooked. I can hardly wait for Parker's story!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I've been reading this series backwards and inside out, but it's wonderful any way you look at it. I'm on a reading binge - sooooo many great books in my TBR pile!

Mine Till Midnight (Hathaway Series #1)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Unraveled by Gena Showalter.

Unraveled 

0 Kudos

What a cool cover on that Gena Showalter book!

My binge continues: 

When Marrying a Scoundrel 

Sugar Creek

1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - sorry I've been MIA for a few days - somehow or other life gets in the way LOL ! Anyway, I did some reading over the weekend - some I liked, some I didn't ! Right now I'm reading The Rogue's Disgraced Lady by Carole Mortimer. The next book in the series was mentioned in one of the other threads, so I thought I'd try them, since I had never read any of Carole Mortimer's books. I really like her. When I've finished these two, I think I'll read some more of hers - any suggestions?  I also finished Married by Morning - I loved it too, Becke !!! I think I'm going to re-read the series sometime this summer (in my spare time !!!!). Have a good day all...

Anne

The Rogue's Disgraced Lady (Harlequin Historical Series #975) 

Married by Morning (Hathaway Series) 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

That may be my favorite in the series, Anne, although I loved them all. Oooh, maybe Win and Merripen. No - can't pick. They're all great!

Assassin's Honor 

Did I post Monica's book? I've talked about it but don't know if I officially listed it here. Be sure to read the dedication - the critique partner Monica mentions is my CP, too. Go Gabriella!

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Well I will finally be reading Lisa Kleypas, those of you who don't know why check out the summer reading thread where Melanie and I made a reading promise to each other. She's been dying to get me to read Lisa and I would go to any lengths to push Susan Wiggs

Just Breathe 

I just finished

Web of Lies 

you can check out my review here at B&N http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/review.aspx?reviewid=1399674

or on my blog

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2010/06/review-of-web-of-lies.html?spref=fb

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I just finished

Married by Morning (Hathaway Series)

and thought it was great.

Just started to read

Incarceron 

Even though this is a teen book I'll post it on here. The start of the book is a little confusing so far just because you jump into the story without any knowledge of how the prison works. It is confusing but good so far.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Kiss Me If You Can by Carly Phillips.

Kiss Me If You Can 

0 Kudos

Lexa: I was thinking of buying "Married by Morning" by Lisa Kleypas. I normally enjoy her books but i just wanted to see was it good. Thanks for the quick review (wink). It must have been good!!