Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Blogger
Marisa-ONeill
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

I'm reading this tread and I see a lot of books I've already read and loved - now I want to re-read them! But my TBR pile is calling me...

Right now I'm reading 

Red Demon 

I've really enjoyed the previous books in the series 

Red Kiss

Red Fire

Distinguished Correspondent
Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

Re: Currently Reading...?

I'm currently reading Born in Shame by Nora Roberts.

Born in Shame (Born In Trilogy Series #3) 

0 Kudos

Melanie will be so proud of me because I'm reading, that's right, a historical romance

Kentucky Bride 

and yes it stars children, but oh well. It's still really good

it's one of her re-releases.

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Impulse  

Burned  

Identical  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone -  I've been busy, but still reading !! I read Infinity: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I understand it's YA book, but there is a tie-in with the Dark Hunters, but it takes place before the series begins. There are a few facts that had slipped my mind, so a re-read of some of the DH series may be in order !! (Surprise, surprise ). Then, I read Just Breathe - after everyone here was talking about it - I Loved it !! I just found Susan Wiggs this winter, and I'm loving her books. Now I'm reading The Naked Viscount by Sally MacKenzie - it's the latest book in the Naked series - it's lots of fun, great characters and good stories. I'm not sure what is next, I think the latest Elizabeth Lowell. Happy Reading...

Anne

Infinity (Chronicles of Nick Series) 

Just Breathe 

The Naked Viscount 

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Anne, I'm so glad you liked Just Breathe. Isn't Susan Wiggs great. I can't wait to read Daisy's story, it's next in the series.

1AnneB wrote:

Hi Everyone -  I've been busy, but still reading !! I read Infinity: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I understand it's YA book, but there is a tie-in with the Dark Hunters, but it takes place before the series begins. There are a few facts that had slipped my mind, so a re-read of some of the DH series may be in order !! (Surprise, surprise ). Then, I read Just Breathe - after everyone here was talking about it - I Loved it !! I just found Susan Wiggs this winter, and I'm loving her books. Now I'm reading The Naked Viscount by Sally MacKenzie - it's the latest book in the Naked series - it's lots of fun, great characters and good stories. I'm not sure what is next, I think the latest Elizabeth Lowell. Happy Reading...

Anne

Just Breathe 

The Naked Viscount 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

Almost done with Sugar Creek and I LOVE IT!

Sugar Creek

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

dhaupt wrote:

Anne, I'm so glad you liked Just Breathe. Isn't Susan Wiggs great. I can't wait to read Daisy's story, it's next in the series.

1AnneB wrote:

Anne

Just Breathe 

The Naked Viscount 

*Sigh* I'm gonna have to read Just Breathe, yet again, with all you ladies reading it.  Not that it is a chore or anything.

HAHA - Debbie, now I'm convinced we may have been seperated at birth...  I'm patienty waiting (okay, that's a lie, I'm IMPATIENTLY waiting) for Daisy's story.  Oh, I hope it is good!  And for the record, she best be chosing Julian!

0 Kudos

JalMor77 wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

1AnneB wrote:

Anne

Just Breathe 

The Naked Viscount 

*Sigh* I'm gonna have to read Just Breathe, yet again, with all you ladies reading it.  Not that it is a chore or anything.

HAHA - Debbie, now I'm convinced we may have been seperated at birth...  I'm patienty waiting (okay, that's a lie, I'm IMPATIENTLY waiting) for Daisy's story.  Oh, I hope it is good!  And for the record, she best be chosing Julian!

Hi Everyone - Julian gets my vote too !! Anybody know the release date ??

Anne

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Assassin's Honor Finally got to it yesterday, and finished it today. Awesome is the only word that can describe this book for me. I love it!

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
dhaupt
0 Kudos

You know I just looked at the pre-pubed next book and it's called Lakeshore Christmas due out in Oct 2010 but it's not about Daisy. I wonder if I heard wrong. Ugh.

Oh and it's definitely Julian that gets my vote.

1AnneB wrote:

JalMor77 wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

1AnneB wrote:

Anne

Just Breathe 

The Naked Viscount 

Anne

Wordsmith
wheeze
0 Kudos

Love in Mid Air  

Super pumped for this book.

The Revelation (Abram's Daughters Series #5)  

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

The Forbidden Rose  It's as good as everybody's been saying...I'm only thirty pages into it and am hoping my daughters nap all day so I can keep reading!

And: I'm trying to find out about Daisy's story for you all...

Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

You know I just looked at the pre-pubed next book and it's called Lakeshore Christmas due out in Oct 2010 but it's not about Daisy. I wonder if I heard wrong. Ugh.

Oh and it's definitely Julian that gets my vote.

1AnneB wrote:

JalMor77 wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

1AnneB wrote:

Anne

Just Breathe 

The Naked Viscount 

Anne

Well, I'm glad we are all on the same page with Julian!

Her website is incorrect too, because it DOES say Lakeshore Christmas (Eddie & Maureen) Oct 2010, but that actually came out Oct 2009.  I could have swore, I saw that Daisy's story was coming out in the Fall, but now I cannot find that info to save my life.

Currently reading...  Nothing But Trouble by Rachel Gibson.  My first Rachel Gibson book and I'm enjoying it, I love the funny ones.

Nothing but Trouble

0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Warrior's Song by Catherine Coulter.

Warrior's Song (Song Series) 

0 Kudos

Irish Dreams 

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Death Echo 

I'm juggling three advance reader copies I received, all of them really good:

Money, Honey

becke_davis
0 Kudos

kmgevans wrote:

Assassin's Honor Finally got to it yesterday, and finished it today. Awesome is the only word that can describe this book for me. I love it!

I'm eagerly awaiting Lysander's story!

Author
MonicaBurns
0 Kudos

kmgevans wrote:

I'm thrilled that you loved the book. Personally, I think Assassin's Heart (09/10) is even better.  I love it when my stories make readers happy. Thank you! Monica

Monica Burns | http://www.monicaburns.com
Pleasure Me - 03/11 - Berkley Sensation
Assassin's Heart - 09/10 - Berkley Sensation