Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Re: Currently Reading...?

on the historical note: i fninshed the first two books in the hellions of hallstead hall series. i have minerva's story on hold:smileyhappy:

A Dangerous Love (Swanlea Spinster Series #1) 

Lady of Desire (Knight Miscellany Series #4)  

One Night of Sin (Knight Miscellany Series #6)  

To Wed a Wicked Earl  

A Groom of One's Own (Writing Girl Series #1)  

All About Passion (Cynster Series)  

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
becke_davis
0 Kudos

kmgevans wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Dead by Midnight (Death on Demand Series #21)

Becke, let me know how Molly Harpers book is. I've only read one other book by her and this one is on my list to get.

Will do! I've finished the other two - just started the Molly Harper book. I like it so far!

Distinguished Wordsmith
angelcloud529

I am getting ready to read:

The Runaway Princess (Princess Series #1) 

HELP! I've fallen and can't reach my book!!!!
becke_davis
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

kmgevans wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Dead by Midnight (Death on Demand Series #21)

Becke, let me know how Molly Harpers book is. I've only read one other book by her and this one is on my list to get.

Will do! I've finished the other two - just started the Molly Harper book. I like it so far!

I've got about 100 pages left of Molly Harper's book - I really like it! I'm so glad Eloisa recommended it: http://bnreview.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Reading-Romance/Hard-Heads-and-Heartbreak/ba-p/4385

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Thanks Becke, I will probably be getting that one.

Lucky Break(Corwin Curse Series #3)

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Distinguished Bibliophile
Darkkin
0 Kudos

After the Night by Linda Howard.  I downloaded it at about 1:00 this afternoon and I'm more than halfway through.

'Of wings and words and dancing milkweed seeds...'

1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - I think I've got "vacation-itis" I'm trying to get ready to go away on Wed., but I've tried to start 2 different books, and I can't get into them. I think I'll put them away for later. I'm also anxiously awaiting several new releases tomorrow - Suz Brockmann's latest - Breaking The Rules - in particular. Anyway, Happy Reading...

Anne

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
  After the Night by Linda Howard  is probably among my Top 10 Best Books Ever list.  ENJOY!
becke...Did you like the Hart book?  I got sort of burned out on the Death on Demand ones and wondered what you thought?
I've been reading two old Linda Howard's I found at the HPB store...

Sarah's Child and then Almost Forever
 Oldies but Goodies!
Formatting is not allowing me to break up the above into more readable paragraphs. Sorry!
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Ok I finished the Kristan Higgins book, yes it was an advanced copy, some of you know that I'm a reviewer for Mira mostly but for Harlequin too.

Well let me tell you, you HAVE to get this book

My One and Only 

it was the best romance of the year, maybe even last year, heck maybe of the decade

here's my review

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-of-my-one-and-only-by-kristan.html

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Debbie, I'm reading my copy this week and can't wait! And in case you all haven't seen this - I posted it somewhere and will post to the official Announcements thread this week - Kristan will be here on April 5th to talk to us all about the book!

dhaupt wrote:

Ok I finished the Kristan Higgins book, yes it was an advanced copy, some of you know that I'm a reviewer for Mira mostly but for Harlequin too.

My One and Only 

it was the best romance of the year, maybe even last year, heck maybe of the decade

here's my review

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-of-my-one-and-only-by-kristan.html

dhaupt
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Melanie_Murray wrote:

Debbie, I'm reading my copy this week and can't wait! And in case you all haven't seen this - I posted it somewhere and will post to the official Announcements thread this week - Kristan will be here on April 5th to talk to us all about the book!

dhaupt wrote:

My One and Only 

here's my review

Melanie, I can't wait to see what you think and can I just say YAY that Kristan will be here.

Oh and I just had the nicest post on my blog from Kristan, she said she may have to have my review read at her funeral. :smileyhappy:

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Melanie_Murray wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

My One and Only 

here's my review

Melanie, I can't wait to see what you think and can I just say YAY that Kristan will be here.

Oh and I just had the nicest post on my blog from Kristan, she said she may have to have my review read at her funeral. :smileyhappy:

So we all agree: KH is the best!

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

YAY For Kristan!

Sweet Seduction (Sweet Series #3)

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I just started a teen novel

Mistwood

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Wordsmith
darkangel_1988
0 Kudos

Dangerous Lover  

Happy Reading :smileywink:

My Book Giveaways

www.darkangel88.com

1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - Just a quickie - I started Breaking The Rules the new release from Suz Brockmann, this morning. So far it's great. Leaving tomorrow for a couple of weeks in Florida - not sure how much computer access I'll have, but know that I'm bringing PLENTY of reading material - so while I'm sitting by the pool in 80 degree weather, I have something to do. Hope everyone stays safe. Happy Reading...

Anne

Breaking the Rules 

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

darkangel_1988 wrote:

Dangerous Lover  

Happy Reading :smileywink:

My Book Giveaways

www.darkangel88.com

Let me know how you like it. I've got this one and the two other ones in the series in my ever growing TBR pile.

Currently reading Sweet Temptation by Maya Banks and it's pretty awesome so far.

Sweet Temptation (Sweet Series #4)

A Little Bit Sinful

Katie
dhaupt
0 Kudos

I just read and reviewed something that Harlequin is putting in their Teen section, but it's much more and I think it will appeal to all romance lovers

The Goddess Test 

http://thereadingfrenzy.blogspot.com/2011/03/review-of-goddess-test-by-aimee-carter.html

Distinguished Bibliophile
Darkkin
0 Kudos

Linda Howard, enmasse...

'Of wings and words and dancing milkweed seeds...'

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Tall, Dark and Deadly

Katie