"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

Best of the year to date for me: Emily March's. MIRACLE ROAD.
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Easy  

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

I finished Easy  just now and it was soo good!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED Lucas and THe entire story was great. I definitely recommend this book!

Moving on to:

Dirty Little Secret  

Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

I hate I can't do a link while on my IPAD. That option doesn't show. However, one of the best books I've read in a long time...... Emily March's MIRACLE ROAD.
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Reading Nora's newest:

Dark Witch  

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

Reading Nora's newest:

Dark Witch  

How is it?

Inspired Contributor
luv2read29
0 Kudos

NOW THAT I CAME IN FROM SHOVELING 4INCHES OF SNOW FROM THE DRIVE WAY, BUT MY SICK HUSBAND TO BED, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT MY TEEN AGE SON IS DOING, I GUESS WHAT EVER TEEN AGE BOYS DO. THE DISHES CAN WAIT FOR NOW ITS MY TIME TO SIT DOWN AND START MY NEW FREEBE FROM A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO HELEN OF PASADENA I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS IF IT KEEPS SNOWING LIKE IT IS NOW I SHOULD BE DONE BY MONDAY!!!!! HAPPY READING TO ALL
dhaupt
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

luv2read29 wrote:
NOW THAT I CAME IN FROM SHOVELING 4INCHES OF SNOW FROM THE DRIVE WAY, BUT MY SICK HUSBAND TO BED, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT MY TEEN AGE SON IS DOING, I GUESS WHAT EVER TEEN AGE BOYS DO. THE DISHES CAN WAIT FOR NOW ITS MY TIME TO SIT DOWN AND START MY NEW FREEBE FROM A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO HELEN OF PASADENA I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT IS IF IT KEEPS SNOWING LIKE IT IS NOW I SHOULD BE DONE BY MONDAY!!!!! HAPPY READING TO ALL

LOL we got it too in St Louis, in my suburb of St. Charles we got almost 8", I'm just glad it was Saturday and no one in my house had to leave. I spent the day baking my Christmas goodies as well as being deep into my required review novels and of course shoveling

:smileyhappy:

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Debbie, 

Sorry it's been so long since I've replied. I read a few books before I read The Dark Witch. I must say that Nora Roberts has never disappointed me! This was a great first book and I am definietly invested in the story. I positively can not wait for Connor's story--I already love him and the couple he's part of, and I know that Brenna's will be great too. I would definietly recomend this book.

I'm really getting into New Adult

Next, I'm reading--

Losing It  

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:

Debbie, 

Sorry it's been so long since I've replied. I read a few books before I read The Dark Witch. I must say that Nora Roberts has never disappointed me! This was a great first book and I am definietly invested in the story. I positively can not wait for Connor's story--I already love him and the couple he's part of, and I know that Brenna's will be great too. I would definietly recomend this book.

I'm really getting into New Adult

Next, I'm reading--

Losing It  

Thanks Cheyenne!

It's going on my list :smileyhappy:

Right now I'm reading for review a March release by Susan Mallery

Evening Stars  

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Debbie, 

Losing it was great! I have Faking It on hold and I'm a bit impatient :smileyhappy: 

There was a month where I read 5 or 6 Susan Mallery books, but I haven't read any of her newer ones- the fool's gold series?

I've spent the past few days rereading the first two books in the Smythe-Smith series by Julia Quinn, Just Like Heaven and A Night Like This. I spent today reading the newest JQ, and the third in the series, The Sum of All Kisses. This still has her signiture wit and humour but I would characterized this as one of her more serious books. I really liked it and am anticipating (What I hope to be) Iris's story, the fourth and final book in the Smythe-Smith Quartet.

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Debbie, 

Losing it was great! I have Faking It on hold and I'm a bit impatient :smileyhappy: 

There was a month where I read 5 or 6 Susan Mallery books, but I haven't read any of her newer ones- the fool's gold series?

I've spent the past few days rereading the first two books in the Smythe-Smith series by Julia Quinn, Just Like Heaven and A Night Like This. I spent today reading the newest JQ, and the third in the series, The Sum of All Kisses. This still has her signiture wit and humour but I would characterized this as one of her more serious books. I really liked it and am anticipating (What I hope to be) Iris's story, the fourth and final book in the Smythe-Smith Quartet.

I think I'm going to reread Married by Morning, one of my favorite books by Lisa Kleypas. It's been in the back of my head for several days and It's been a while since I've read it. I love Cat and Leo's story!

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet Series #1)  

A Night Like This (Smythe-Smith Quartet Series #2)  

The Sum of All Kisses  

Married by Morning (Hathaway Series #5)  

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

Re: Currently Reading...?

I'm currently reading Real Vampires Live Large by Gerry Barttlett and Nook eBook Live Wire by Lora Leigh.

Real Vampires Live Large  

Live Wire (Elite Ops Series)  

0 Kudos
Inspired Correspondent
reader_824
0 Kudos

It was great to see some posts here recently. I've found Marilyn Pappano's new Tallgrass, OK, series about returning military heroes to be wonderful. I'm using an IPAD now and it doesn't show the option to include covers. I guess B&N likes selling to me, but doesn't want me to participate here. Not good Customer Service, in my mind. Anyway, first title is A HERO TO COME HOME TO.
dhaupt
0 Kudos

I read some wonderful romance lately

Love Your Entity  

plus visit my blog post here for extras

Alma Katsu's

The Descent  

Plus my review and a great giveaway sponsored by her here

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I just finished reading Real Vampire Get Lucky by Gerry Bartlett.

Real Vampires Get Lucky (Real Vampires Series #3)  

I'm currently reading Real Vampires Don't Diet by Gerry Bartlett and Big Sky Secrets by Linda Lael Miller.

Real Vampires Don't Diet (Real Vampires Series #4)  

Big Sky Secrets