Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

Lord of Scoundrels

Lord Perfect

Mr. Impossible

Larceny and Lace (Vintage Magic Series #2) Lord Perfect is by Loretta Chase. She also wrote the amazing Mr. Impossible and Lord of Scoundrels. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I'm reading books by the authors we're featuring at Mystery in September:

Air Time

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

im now reading the bridegroom by linda lael miller

The Bridegroom 

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
becke_davis

I almost bought that one at my local B&N today. Instead, I thought I'd try this one -- I'm not familiar with the author, but the back cover blurb sounded intriguing. I also found a book trailer for it.  

Seduce Me 

Fielding Grey is a treasure seeker with a taste for danger and experienced women. His latest mission: wrest Pandora's fabled box from a notorious criminal mastermind. Not in the job description: save an innocent damsel in distress. A bookish miss, Esme Worthington has favored dusty tomes over society balls, and thrilling tales over flirtations. But when two scoundrels break into her home, she is thrust into a real-life adventure. Pursued and suddenly possessing the forbidden box, Esme can't resist peeking inside. Under the spell of Pandora's seductive curse, she's soon offering herself to Fielding – body and soul. With her reluctant rescuer determined to resist her charms, can the two outwit an enemy who will stop at nothing to seize their precious prize?
Phoebe_Jordan

I'm currently reading Undone by Rachel Caine and the e-book Werewolf Sanctuary by Eva Gordon. 

0 Kudos

Over the weekend I finished

Obsidian Prey by Jayne Castle - really good

A Duke of Her Own by Eloisa James - really great

I'm finishing All The Dead Voices by Declan Hughes - a great crime series (I know I know it's not romance)

And I'm just starting Hush Hush for First Look

Next I'll be reading Air Time by Hank Phillipi Ryan

Author
LisaMarieWilkinson
0 Kudos

I'm going to begin reading

Highland Rebel 

Great interview with the author at http://kristiej.blogspot.com/2009/09/very-special-guest-today-and-giveaway.html

Lisa Marie Wilkinson, Author of Historical Adventure-Romance
IPPY Gold Medal Winner
USA Book News Best Books Award Winner
PNWA Bronze Award Winner
Visit my website: http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com
Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Hungry for More by Diana Holquist and the e-book Beast Warrior: Viking Werewolf by Eva Gordon.

Hungry for More 

Beast Warrior 

Frequent Contributor
Kat6783
0 Kudos

Scandal's Bride (Cynster Series)   

Just started this book today!

New User
firebgone576
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I am currently reading My Sunshine by Catherine Anderson.  I am just getting started but so far I like it! This is the first Catherine Anderson I have read and if it continues to be this good, I will be on the look out for others.

My Sunshine 

Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Damien by Jacquelyn Frank.  But I'm so excited!!!  I just got a $50 BN gift card in the mail from my MIL!!!  I'm going to have so much fun!

Damien (Nightwalkers Series #4)

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier
0 Kudos

JalMor, I'm jealous and I'm sure you can spend that $50 faster than well fast anyway.

I'm taking off tomorrow for a looong holiday weekend and I'm going to buy another bookcase and this one will only house my author autographed copies.

So everyone have a happy last hurrah of summer and eat a hot dog for me!!!

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading How to Tame a Modern Rogue by Diana Holquist and the e-book Beast Warrior: Viking Werewolf by Eva Gordon.

How to Tame a Modern Rogue 

Beast Warrior 

0 Kudos

im reading a duke of her own by eloisa james

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Contributor
jlrouse
0 Kudos

I just finished "Bad Moon Rising" by Sherrilyn Kenyon.  It was really good!  The ending leaves  you hanging, so I can't wait for her next book!  I'm thinking it's going to be a Dark Hunter book this time :smileywink:.  I'm about to start "Heat Seeker" by Lora Leigh.  I really like this series, so I'm really looking forward to lunch so I can start the book!!

Heat Seeker (Elite Ops Series) 

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

dhaupt, I just finished Bloodfever. It was so good and left me wanting to read the next one. That one is Faefever by Karen Maire Moning. I hope the more questions about what is going on with these characters. What is especially what is going on with Mackayla.

Have a great time on your long weekend and happy reading.

ReadingPatti

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

You guys are reading such great books! Jalana, I can't wait to hear what you use your gift card for! That's a nice MIL!

I'm reading

With Seduction in Mind  The author Laura Lee Guhrke visits Monday!

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Laid Bare by Lauren Dane and the e-book Beast Warrior: Viking Werewolf by Eva Gordon.

Laid Bare 

Beast Warrior 

0 Kudos

Phoebe - how did you like Laid Bare?  I almost picked that one up the other day.  Maybe this weekend...

Jalana

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier
0 Kudos

becke_davis, Seduce Me looks interesting. I will see if I can find it. I just finished Loretta Chase's Your Scandalous Ways. I really liked it. I have one or two others of hers and will read them.

I just started Faefever by Karen Marie Moning. I am liking this series. I want to know more about the characters and what is going to happen.

Happy Reading

Reading{Patti