Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

yeah i read that around feburary i think...but i didnt start really contemplating reading scream for me and kill for me until this sumer...i was a little wary of how daniel and suzannah were brother and sister to a seal killler...but nonetheless i was proved wrong.this book was amazing...

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Breaking Loose 

(I'm bingeing!)

Frequent Contributor
pjpuppymom
0 Kudos

His Secret Agenda (Harlequin Super Romance #1591)   

Third in a series from Beth Andrews.

Frequent Contributor
pjpuppymom
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Make Her Pay 

I just started this yesterday, so good, can't put it down and darn it I have to work!!!

I love the Bullet Catchers!  I have this one on order and am so anxious to read it!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

pjpuppymom wrote:

His Secret Agenda (Harlequin Super Romance #1591)   

Third in a series from Beth Andrews.

That one's on my list, too.

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Phoebe_Jordan, I was looking to see if I had a copy of a library book I checked out and found out that I do have the book To Sin with a Stranger by Kathryn Caskie.

I also decided to finish some of the ones I have started and am looking into starting The Marriage Spell by Mary Jo Putney and Surrender to Me by Sophie Jordan.

I am also reading the First Look book and the next book for the book club I am. The one we are reading for November is Post Mortem by Patricia Cornwell. I read it a long time ago and am rereading it.

ReadingPatti

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I have been really enjoying the books I've been reading this week which seem to have be a lot of historical romances. I love Cathy Maxwell and haven't read much of her new books until I finally got my hands on her recent 2 books that came out for her new series. Loved them and can't wait to read the rest when they are finally written and ready to be published. I'm also enjoying Kathryn Caskie's Seven Deadly Sins series with the infamous Sinclair siblings that all have one of the seven deadly sins as their personality traits. I've finished the first one and now I'm practically ready to devour the second one and finally I really enjoyed the Advance Readers Copy of Jessica Coulter Smith's stand alone novel Vicus Luna. I will be writing a review for it on my review blog soon about my thoughts on the book.

I'm currently reading The Most Wicked of Sins by Kathryn Caskie.

The Most Wicked of Sins 

0 Kudos

Frequent Contributor
dja1231
0 Kudos

What BOOK are you reading now?

I have just started to read a romantic ghost stroy.

My Favorite Phantom 

Life is to short to be crabby!
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Good Morning everyone - AnneB here - I finished Prime Time

Prime Time 

yesterday morning and so I started Covet by J. R. Ward

Covet (Fallen Angels Series #1) 

I stayed up WAY TOO LATE last might reading it - It's different but somewhat similar to the BDB. It should be an interesting series.

Anne

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Yesterday I read

Instinctive by Cathryn Fox. I haven't read too much in the erom world, but I enjoyed this. It's got a paranormal element - shapeshifting panthers in this case, but set in a town full of other-worldly beings - and some very hot scenes. Some involving voyeurism, phone calls, etc...

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Melanie - I think I'm a corrupting influence on you! :smileywink:

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Melanie - I think I'm a corrupting influence on you! :smileywink:

I think so too!

Phoebe_Jordan
0 Kudos

I'm currently reading Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts.

Jewels of the Sun (Irish Jewels Trilogy Series #1) 

0 Kudos

Phoebe_Jordan, I love your suggestions. I will have to look for this one. I really don't think I have this one.

Kathryn Caskie writes some interesting books.

I just got Danielle Steel's new one.

Southern Lights 

I just got this from my library. I have not started it yet. But it looks good. Then Danielle always gives us a great read. I don't know where she gets all her ideas. I even saw another one coming out next year already.

I think I need to cross stitch two T-Shirts. One that says "Some many books, some little time and the other for cross stitch.-Some many cross stitch projects, so little time. I could do this with waste canvas unless I can find one already done.

ReadingPatti

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Okay, this one jumped the queue -- I had others I was going to read first, but this one just looked fun.

So Into You

1AnneB
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone - AnneB here - Becke, isn't is remarkable how sometimes a book just cuts the line ??? Every once in a while, something buried in the TBR pile just seems to be calling my name....you just have to go with it.

I finished Covet by JR Ward, this morning,I liked it but not as much as the BDB books - maybe the series will grow on me when the next one comes out.

I just started the new Riley Jensen book by Keri Arthur - Deadly Desire - I really like the series. She's an Aussie author - does anyone else out there like her??? 

Anne

Deadly Desire (Riley Jenson Guardian Series #7) 

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i finally finished the second book in the vampire diaries.

and i am now in the midst of reading so into and count to ten, after that i have tempt me at twilight waiting

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

1AnneB.

I have read most of the books in Keri Arthur's Riley Jenson series I have the last two in my TBR pile but haven't got to them yet.  I really enjoyed them and I think that I have to move the last ones up.

Toni

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care