Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Phoebe_Jordan

Re: What BOOK are you reading now?

I'm currently reading The Dangers of Deceiving a Viscount by Julia London.

Dangers of Deceiving a Viscount 

Highlander Unbound 

0 Kudos

Phoebe_Jordan, I have ths book or I have read it. I am sure. I just finished The Christmas Secret by Donna VanLiere.

The Christmas Secret 

This is the third books of her I have read. I have a couple more that I want to read.

These Christmas stories are great. It showed us what the true meaning of Christmas is about and the romance stories are great.

I am going to finished Dreamfever and start another Christmas book. I think I will start The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber.

The Perfect Christmas 

This looks really good. I want to start it soon.

Happy Reading

ReadingPatti

Frequent Contributor
dja1231
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy:I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did.

I started the Kerrelyn Sparks; How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire. I am not even a few chapter in to the book and I am already laughing at it. I know I'm going to enjoy this book.

How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake Series #1) 

Donna A.

Life is to short to be crabby!
becke_davis
0 Kudos

1AnneB

Hi Everyone - AnneB here - I hope everyone had a great holiday. Now, back to some serious reading ! I've not done as much as I thought I would - my husband had surgery last Tuesday (he's OK) but I've spent a lot of time playing "Nurse Anne" - my patience drops in direct correlation to his getting better ! Anyway, I finished Lakeshore Christmas by Susan Wiggs and have started The Lost anthology. Happy Reading

Anne

Lakeshore Christmas 

The Lost 

Phoebe_Jordan

I'm currently reading Highlander in Disguise by Julia London.

Highlander In Disguise 

0 Kudos

Phoebe_Jordan, I have this book in my TBR pile.plus some others by her. I have read her book The Book of Scandal.

The Book of Scandal 

I enjoyed this book and will enjoy her other ones.

I just finish the fourth of Fever series. I finished Dreamfever.

Dreamfever (Fever Series #4) 

I love this series. I am anxious for the last one of the series. It is going to be called Shadowfever. I can't wait to know what will happen to Mackayla and the other characters.

Happy Reading

ReadingPatti

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Inspired Contributor
1lovealways
0 Kudos

I'm reading Passion Unbound by Larissa Ione and Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian.

There was a dedication in Passion Unbound to Melanie Murray.  Is that you Melanie?:smileyhappy:

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

1lovealways wrote:

I'm reading Passion Unbound by Larissa Ione and Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian.

There was a dedication in Passion Unbound to Melanie Murray.  Is that you Melanie?:smileyhappy:

Yes, that's me. I edited that book.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Ravishing in Red

Jealous. You know my love of La Hunter. But I've got a copy burning a hole in my shelf, so as soon as I have time it is my very next read!

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I got a couple of nice ARCs, Melanie -- Madeline's book has a floral theme and I'm going to be featuring it in a Garden Variety blog soon.

Contributor
Emmanuelle
0 Kudos

Just last night I read Weddings Can Be Murders by Christie Craig and loooooved it. It was a really fun and emotional read.  Two romances in one actually (both sharing the book space harmonously). 5 stars !

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Emmanuelle wrote:

Just last night I read Weddings Can Be Murders by Christie Craig and loooooved it. It was a really fun and emotional read.  Two romances in one actually (both sharing the book space harmonously). 5 stars !

Welcome, Emmanuelle. I'm interested in Christie's Divorced books. Have you read those?

Weddings Can Be Murder

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I love Christie's Divorced books. I just ordered the Wedding book for my niece, who just got engaged. Hmm. I should get her the new Nora Roberts series, too. You've given me a great idea -- I just found books for my other nieces, one who just moved house and one who is a realtor. Theme books as stocking stuffers -- I love it!

1AnneB
0 Kudos

Anne

Hidden Fire 

Lakeshore Christmas 

Inspired Contributor
1lovealways
0 Kudos

Oh, wow Melanie!  Do you also write back cover copy?  I think I saw that at H2H.  If you do, let me give you props.  I love reading back  cover copy.  To get all of what the story entails into that short amount of text without giving away too much is excellent!  I'm sure I've read some of yours and loved it! 

Contributor
Emmanuelle
0 Kudos

Thanks for the warm welcome Melanie !

I love Christie Craig's writing and read all her books. Her divorced series is really great. If you enjoy funny but still emotional romances with slightly crazy characters then I recommend ;-)

My favorite in this series is #2 Divorced Desperate and Dating, but you should definitly read them in order.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

1AnneB wrote:

Anne

Hidden Fire 

Lakeshore Christmas 

Anne, you'll have to let me know how you like Hidden Fire, I wondered about Grace and Julian from the first book. I'm off to find the second one and then this one.

Oh and you'll love Lakeshore Christmas. If you follow the series I just found out that we'll have to wait until at least 2011 for Daisy's story. Ugh!!!