Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
AddyandViviesMommy
0 Kudos

Re: Who is your fav Demon, Vamp or Werewolf and from what book?

I too fell in love with Edward, but after finishing the series I liked Jasper more as far as the vampires go. A lot of Edwards characteristics would annoy the crap outta me in a real man, now Jacob was def. my fav. male in the twilight.

Loved Eric Northman (vampire) from the sookie stackhouse novels

& my newest attraction is Jerricho Barrons (currently his species is unknown book 2) I wish their relationship would blossom hes just so sexy & she doesnt seem interested at all, idiot! lol

New User
AddyandViviesMommy
0 Kudos

oh sry I forgot to put that Barrons is from the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
Blogger
Michelle_Buonfiglio
0 Kudos

I've got exclusive dish about Sherri Kenyon's New Dark Hunter, "Bad Moon Rising," Fang and Aimee's story!  Hot weres. :smileyhappy:

Please check it out and tell us why you love weres when you head over to Unabashedly Bookish at BN.com!

--Michelle Buonfiglio (Heart to Heart/H2H BN.com's New romance blog in Book Clubs)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

I'll be right there!
Contributor
thebrat_68

Eric form Sookie Stackhouse Series (Vamp)

Asher from Anita Blake Series (Vamp)

Zsadist from Blackdagger Brotherhood (Vamp)

Quinn from Sookie Stackhouse series (Shifter/Tiger)

Darius From the Dark Series (Carpathian)

Maddox from Lords of the underworld (Deamon)

Doyle From Merry Gentry Series (Fae)

Mistral From Merry Gentry Series (Fae)

Contributor
TeamVampire80
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! May I join?

I haven't read to many Vamp/Werewolf books yet. But of those Ihave read my fave's are the following:

Twilight: OF COARSE TEAM EDWARD...I also like Dr. Cullen & Alice...heck I love all of the Cullen Coven!!
Sookie Stackhouse: Vampire Eric and I like Alcide for the Werewolf!!
Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

TeamVampire80 wrote:
Hi everyone! May I join?

I haven't read to many Vamp/Werewolf books yet. But of those Ihave read my fave's are the following:

Twilight: OF COARSE TEAM EDWARD...I also like Dr. Cullen & Alice...heck I love all of the Cullen Coven!!
Sookie Stackhouse: Vampire Eric and I like Alcide for the Werewolf!!

Welcome - You'll have lots in common with many of us!  There's plenty of threads on paranormal romance if you are ever looking for suggestions.  I go back through them plenty.  :smileyhappy:

Jalana

We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh. - Agnes Repplier
0 Kudos

Oh, yeah, Z's awesome!

-- Michelle (H2H)

Contributor
dark_revival
0 Kudos

Omg! I've read so many paranormal romance with vamps, demons and werewolves as the protagonist that it's pretty hard to narrow it down, but I'll try.

Vane form Night Play. He's a Arcadian Werewolf with an imense amount of power.

Mikhail Dubrinsky from Dark Prince. He's leader of the carpathians and a vampire who can shift into any animal.

Sabin form The Darkest Whisper. He's the keeper of the demon Doubt. (Lords of the Underworld series)

Contributor
dark_revival
0 Kudos

I love Lestat too!
Contributor
dark_revival
0 Kudos

Awesome!

Asher, Zsadist and Darius are all very hot vampires. Though Zsadist is a bit scary. 

Blogger
Michelle_Buonfiglio

dark_revival, you wrote:

Awesome!

Asher, Zsadist and Darius are all very hot vampires. Though Zsadist is a bit scary.

Cool list!  And Z is so wicked scary at first.  I could barely breathe when his book finally came out.  It's like I didn't want to open it cause I wanted his story so badly.  Know what I mean? 

And I loved Vane, too, as weres go.

-- Michelle (H2H)

dhaupt
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Yeah you guys Z is awesome in fact it's hard to pick a best brother. Hey how about we invite them all over and share them. Yum!

I read Lover Avenged and now I think that Rehvenge is on the top of that list now. I mean just LOOK at the cover, LOOK at those eyes. Could you refuse those eyes. I couldn't

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #7)   

Message Edited by dhaupt on 08-10-2009 11:57 AM
Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

Yeah you guys Z is awesome in fact it's hard to pick a best brother. Hey how about we invite them all over and share them. Yum!

I read Lover Avenged and now I think that Rehvenge is on the top of that list now. I mean just LOOK at the cover, LOOK at those eyes. Could you refuse those eyes. I couldn't

Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood Series #7)   

Message Edited by dhaupt on 08-10-2009 11:57 AM

Oh!  I do so love that cover!!  But I still say Rhage is my favorite!  V is high on the list for me too.

Jalana

0 Kudos

Hmmm there's so many to choose from and I haven't even read that many paranormal romance books. Okay from Lori Handeland's werewolve series... Adam and Henri (John Rodolfo) Ruelle from Cresent Moon and Rising Moon, and Mal Cartwright from Hidden Moon.

I love Rhage from Eternal Lover and Zsadist from Lover Unbound, both from J R Ward. Also, Butch O' Neal was funny as hell.

I can't forget Jacob from Jacquelyn Frank's Nightcreature series, Jacob.

Oh man, to have men like these in real life.. Now that's be something huh?

Blogger
Michelle_Buonfiglio
0 Kudos

misslorraine, Jacob is wicked saweet.  He's so sophisticated and brooding.  He's got so much responsibility and is so dark and unloved.  And I really like the feel of those J. Frank books, kind of like they're historicals, but not, ya know?  And I like Butch, too, and not just cause he's a Red Sox fan. :smileyhappy:

-- Michelle (H2H)

Contributor
misslorraine
0 Kudos

Michelle-

I agree, he harbors a strength that even he sometimes can't control. Its been a while since I read Jacob, but didn't he make a room blow up because he couldn't stay away from... Isabella? (I think that is his woman) Frank is a very good author and I think she is a little under appriciated.

I loved Butch's story. The whole him and Marissa story was hilarious and cute at the same time. :smileytongue:

Have you (or others) read Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed Series? It's like BDB, I'm about to start Midnight Awakening; Tegan's Story. I have a feeling Tegan is  like Zsadist. Can't wait ro read it.

Correspondent
JalMor77
0 Kudos

misslorraine wrote:

Michelle-

I agree, he harbors a strength that even he sometimes can't control. Its been a while since I read Jacob, but didn't he make a room blow up because he couldn't stay away from... Isabella? (I think that is his woman) Frank is a very good author and I think she is a little under appriciated.

I loved Butch's story. The whole him and Marissa story was hilarious and cute at the same time. :smileytongue:

Have you (or others) read Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed Series? It's like BDB, I'm about to start Midnight Awakening; Tegan's Story. I have a feeling Tegan is  like Zsadist. Can't wait ro read it.

Yes - Tegan's story is good, he is the tortured soul of the group, like Zsadist, but on a different level.  I believe Rio's story is next and it is really good too.