Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

Re: Who's your fav leading man from :The Black Dagger Brotherhood?

Hahaha I have even started to reread all of them just to refresh myself with the story line ...I am awaiting the newest book as well!!!!! let the count down begin.
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!"hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."- Edward Cullen

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
Lynnn36
0 Kudos

Wrath...there's a draw for all of the menfolk..but him...hmmmmmmm..he's it for me :smileyhappy:

Lynn

and if you go to J R Ward's website..she has "interviews" with the men..and short excerpts that didn't make it into the books.
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Just got one of J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood books.  I think it is the second one.  My question is do you have to read them in order or can they be read individually?  I hope so because they come into the used bookstore so infrequently that they are hard to find.

Toni
Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

They are kind of in a series so it is best to read them in order, but if you get the first one later it shouldnt hurt much. There are 5 so far in the series next one comes out in June 3rd
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!"hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."- Edward Cullen

Alicia Maria
New User
nana02114
0 Kudos

Favorite character is zadist
Favorite book is Dark Lover, Lover Eternal and Zadist book
Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

Toni, I think you have to read them sequentially...you don't want to spoil anything for yourself...and you really need to start with Dark Lover, because it lays the groundwork for the rest of the series...Lover Revealed is awesome, but start with DL...
Peace and love,
Paula R.

"Adversity causes some people to break, but causes others to break records."

Author Unknown
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

I have Dark Lover ordered and hopefully on its way and the used bookstore had three and four in the series so I got them today so I will just wait till the first one gets her and then read the ones I have and hope that the used bookstore gets the fifth one in.  Our local library system doesn't seem to be getting the newer romances in.  Or at least not the Paranormal romances that seem to be so popular.
Thanks Paula for all the info and am looking forward to reading them.

Toni
Toni L. Chapman
Contributor
thebrat_68
0 Kudos

Vishous I think was my favorite, but I was very much taken with Zsadist also. You can't help but love/lust each of these vamps in there own way.
New User
tuckymtpny
0 Kudos

WOW, what a hard question...cause I love them all :smileywink:
But I had to pick just one, I would go for Rhage...I would love to tame that wild beasty! :smileysurprised:

Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

Tuckymtpny- WOW! I think would all like to tame one of them. Were are those kind of men in real life? he he he

Alicia Maria
Contributor
sweetkatie
0 Kudos

I would agree.  And I would love to be chased by any one of these bad brothers!!!  Any day!

I loved Wrath, then Hollywood and then I thought no one would pass Zsadist but then Viscous made me tempted.  And the teaser made me feel for Phury.  After the most recent, I am looking foward to John Matthew's book.  I guess, I really can't pick.  LOVE them all!!

Contributor
vishousrachel
0 Kudos

Vishous is by far my favorite. He is so interesting and smart. I think he is so real, he has been through out every book. His was amazing though.

Yeah, Vishous is my favorite, thus the name haha
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

hahaha i love the name classic!!!! :smileytongue:

Alicia Maria
Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

I still say that Butch is my favorite with Wrath a close second.  I liked the others but Butch stands out to me.

Toni
Toni L. Chapman
Author
LisaMarieWilkinson
0 Kudos

My favorite would have to be Zsadist because he's suffered so much and his deep feelings for Bella are so touching and such a struggle for him to convey to her.

All the brotherhood characters are interesting, though, in their own unique ways.

Lisa Marie
Lisa Marie Wilkinson, Author of Historical Adventure-Romance
IPPY Gold Medal Winner
USA Book News Best Books Award Winner
PNWA Bronze Award Winner
Visit my website: http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com
New User
tiffany555
0 Kudos

Vishous by far is my fav.
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

I LOVE THEM ALL

Alicia Maria
Contributor
MissReadsAlot
0 Kudos

V of course ...... however I really like the up and coming leading men alot (Blay, Quinn and JM) ..... oh yeah...and I can't forget Lassiter ....yumm-o!!! .... Wow ... so many men so hard to choose :smileyhappy:
New User
KSchell
0 Kudos

I feel like each time I read the next book I fall in love with whichever guy its about so it is definately a hard choice.  I'd have to say the edge goes to Rhage tho.  I'm a sucker for a pretty face with an equally awesome heart and, uh, "drive":smileywink:.
New User
Gannon_C
0 Kudos

Zsadist is my favorite brother, hands down!  Although, I love 'em all.