Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

Who's your fav leading man from :The Black Dagger Brotherhood?

My favorite brother is Wrath, not to mention that out of all of the series so far Dark Lover is my favorite book. I love the dark leaders of the pack i guess (grin).

On a side note i love the series of covers for J.R. WARDS.
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!"hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."- Edward Cullen

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
Laura_Stamps
0 Kudos

Re: Who's your fav leading man from :The Black Dagger Brotherhood?

Ha!  Everyone knows who I'm crazy for...Phury!!  *big smile*

Yeah, those covers are some of my favs too.  Of course my #1 fav cover is the cover of Sherrilyn Kenyon's The Dream Hunter.  Yowee!  What a hunk.  In fact he looks a lot like one of the guys in my PNR series  The Witchery Series and my erotica series A Rune Witch.  Wynn is his name.  What a yummy guy!!!
Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels
http://www.LauraStamps.blogspot.com (to read excerpts from my novel series)
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Butch isn't technically one of the brothers, at least not at first, but he and Zsadist are probably at the top of my list.  I love the story of Bella and Zsadist because she recognizes what he is like under the skin.
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

The Witchery Series,and A Rune Witch series I will have to add those to my TBR list :smileyvery-happy:
TEAM EDWARD!!!!!"hell's not so bad if you get to keep an angel with you."- Edward Cullen

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

I think that Butch counts, i mean come on he lives with the guys hahaha. And I very much liked Zsadist and Bellas' story ( bad boy with a big heart that no one knew about).I can't wait for the continuation of there story.

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
Jaelin
0 Kudos

I would have to say I like Vishous.  That one is one interesting cookie....need I say more......lol

J
Jessee
That is a good book which is opened with expectation and closed in profit.
~ Amos Bronson Alcott ~
Inspired Correspondent
Bonnie824
0 Kudos

I am going with Phury- at least until I read his book. I might change my mind after that. Also loved Zhadist and (I am embarrased to admit I forget his name) the dragon brother. It's been a long time since I read them.
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Great topic. I think Wrath is my favorite.
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

Hahaha come to think of it I can't remember the Dragon brothers name either.:smileysad:

Alicia Maria
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Deliciouskiss2u wrote:
Hahaha come to think of it I can't remember the Dragon brothers name either.:smileysad:

That's Rhage, isn't it?
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

oh yes thats it ... i do not know why i forgot that hahaha i read that book like 7times already!!!

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
Laura_Stamps
0 Kudos

Thanks, Alicia!

You can find links to the novels in The Witchery Series at:

There you'll be able to read the first two chapters of those novels, reviews, reader comments about them, etc.

Enjoy and happy reading!
Laura Stamps
Author of Paranormal Romance and Erotica Novels
http://www.LauraStamps.blogspot.com (to read excerpts from my novel series)
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Well since I've only read one I'm holding off my answer until I've read more.
But Wrath was a cool guy in fact I like them all and can't wait to find out more about them all. Z seems especially complex and I can't wait to read his story. I also like the cop. I'm just glad I found out about the series and I have all you to thank for that.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:
But Wrath was a cool guy in fact I like them all and can't wait to find out more about them all. Z seems especially complex and I can't wait to read his story. I also like the cop. I'm just glad I found out about the series and I have all you to thank for that.

Have you read anything by Kresley Cole?  You  might like her books, too.
dhaupt
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

dhaupt wrote:

Have you read anything by Kresley Cole?  You  might like her books, too.

I haven't thanks Becke I'll check her out
Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

Delicious, Wrath is my favorite Brother too...he was a little strong at first, but once I got to know his character, I fell in love...Beth is one lucky woman...he is a strong leader who everyone looks up to...I can't get enough of him...
Peace and love,
Paula R.

"Adversity causes some people to break, but causes others to break records."

Author Unknown
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
On the same topic of the Brothers, was i the only one that did not like the ending of the book about The brother with the glowing hand ( V ) i think. I was upset that the Dr is invisible. I did not care for his ending at all I was very sad for him.

Message Edited by Deliciouskiss2u on 04-17-2008 09:36 AM

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

I was a little surprised by the ending, and a little upset. I think that the WARDen has her reasons why it ended the way it did. I think that we will learn more about it as the books continue...remember there is going to be a shift in the order of things in the upcoming book and maybe Jane will be playing a pivotal role that requires her to be the way she is...my spec is that she will need to go into enemy territory, and her being the way she is would definitely more advantageous. Don't forget too, that V is the only one that can touch her without harming her, which is a very interesting concept...I think that she might also be going back and forth in the Fade...don't know why I think that, but with the upcoming book with "the angel" and what he sees, I feel like Jane has some purpose in regards to Tohrment's issue...don't want to give too much away here..

Peace and love,
Paula R.

Author Unknown
Frequent Contributor
Deliciouskiss2u
0 Kudos

Paula,

I must agree with you on that, I was not looking at the bigger picture at the time. But i guess it was more of a shocker to me with how she ended up. Maybe it's time for me to reread that book again I usually tend to reread the books I'm really into. So I think I will do that starting today. Thanks for opening my eyes up to all that...

Now I really can't wait till the new one comes out, my boyfriend laughs I have my book days highlighted on my calendars at home. :smileyvery-happy:

Alicia Maria
Frequent Contributor
paula_02912
0 Kudos

Alicia Maria, I just got all my BDB books back from a friend of mine, and I am just about ready to start reading them again, from DL to LU...I love these guys and 03Jun08 cannot get here fast enough...

Peace and love,
Paula R.

Author Unknown