Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Re: Your Daily Heart-to-Heart!

pen21 wrote:

The first book in the series is a free eBook.

I am not sure how long it will be free.

Thanks Luanne..I am going to try and dnload it..This is all new,and My Blackberry is now my new BBF,until I get an actual nook..TWC was easy to do...Later  SusanVtc

Kindness,I've discovered,is everything in life...Issac Bashevis Singer
dhaupt
0 Kudos

HI Susan, and thanks for 1) visiting my blog and 2) giving me a link to this wonderful site. It's fun and entertaining and it's written by the characters. Really cool

Thanks my friend

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

dhaupt wrote:

HI Susan, and thanks for 1) visiting my blog and 2) giving me a link to this wonderful site. It's fun and entertaining and it's written by the characters. Really cool

Thanks my friend

You are Welcome .Debbie..Its the least I can do..We are Supportive of our friends here and what better way then to Share..Your reviews are wonderful..and give me many ideas on what to read as you know.That killercharacter site is so cool..I follow Heather on her blog and she mentioned it..New day tomorrow..Wfat kind of Trouble can we get into? Best Suze..

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

For those of you who wanted a repeat visit from the author Heather Webber (I'm looking at you, Suzy!) head on over to the Mystery board. Heather is visiting as part of Becke's month-long tribute to cozies...

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Mystery/Please-Welcome-HEATHER-WEBBER-to-our-Month-of-Cozy-is...

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:

For those of you who wanted a repeat visit from the author Heather Webber (I'm looking at you, Suzy!) head on over to the Mystery board. Heather is visiting as part of Becke's month-long tribute to cozies...

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Mystery/Please-Welcome-HEATHER-WEBBER-to-our-Month-of-Cozy-is...

Dear Mrs.MomMelanie  If thats me Suze/SusanVtc I have stopped by But I am sure there must be a Suzy out here..Hope all is well..Lots of Food to Nibble on,Hot Chococlate and a Lovely Buffet that pen set up..see you Later Susan Vtc...Book Chat with Heather is Great....Tidbits of info about "Deeply Desperately...August is so far away  :  )

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Trouble in Spades (Nina Quinn Series #2) 

Thanks for the plug, Melanie! Those of you who met Heather here awhile back might not realize she's also the author of a line of cozy mysteries. Her new books have a mystery, too, but they lean more toward romance. Here are her cozies:

A Hoe Lot of Trouble (Nina Quinn Series #1)

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Hot Finish

Second chances don’t come around often but when they do attention should be paid. Such is the case with Hot Finish, the third book in Erin McCarthy’s Fast Track series...

Head on over to H2H to read the rest of Marisa's great column!

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Read her thoughts on Lucy Valentine right here!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:

Read her thoughts on Lucy Valentine right here!

Thanks Mel..I am going to The PO Tomorrow to pick it up Deeply,Desperately  I can't wait  Heather would be thrilled to see your Post..She could be Haunting us as we speak lol..Will check out Marias Review after I finish..Thanks Suze...

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Hey guys. I know most of you are always looking for new, great reads, so I hope you're in the habit of checking out Maria and Marisa's recs over at H2H. I'll try to be better about posting links to their articles.

Here are their two recent columns:

The Firebrand (Great Chicago Fire Trilogy Series #3) 

http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Heart-to-Heart-The-BN-Romance/The-Firebrand-by-Susan-Wiggs/b...

Eternal Hunger   http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Heart-to-Heart-The-BN-Romance/Eternal-Hunger-by-Laura-Wright/...

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

The Long Road Home  

Maria says:

What would you do if one day you were fabulously wealthy and the next day buying a cup of coffee becomes an extravagance? Life can change in an instant. It’s never planned; it’s not always pleasant, and often times it’s the unforeseen changes in your life that force you to do the unexpected. This is the case with socialite Nora Mackenzie in Mary Alice Monore’s The Long Road Home.

To read the rest of her thoughts, head on over to H2H!

Inspired Bibliophile
Vermontcozy
0 Kudos

Sweetgrass  

Turtle Summer  The Beach House  Thank you for making me aware of Mary Alice Monroe's New Book I have read so many of her books,and then became involved in other genre's  Well this Book will bring me back to her wonderful Stories The Beach House was my first book by her and Turtle Summer I gave to a friend. as well...Just a few That I have loved  Thanks  Susan

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Eve Dallas is back! I'll include Indulgence in Death (In Death Series #31) in tomorrow's New Release round-up, but why wait until then? Marisa's read the latest J.D. Robb and tells us all about it in today's H2H column.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Inspired Contributor
Amiee_Novelnose
0 Kudos

Re: Do You Buy Used Romances?

becke_davis wrote:

You fondle your books, I sniff mine. Always knew we were weird.

I like to hug mine and sigh.

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Your Daily Heart-to-Heart

Marisa's got the details on a brand-new vampire series, and it sounds like just the way to kick off the new year for you vamp lovers.

Ascension 

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Your Daily Heart-to-Heart

Hey guys! My H2H post on Call Me Irresistible is live! http://tinyurl.com/4b7nssr

While you're there, check out Marisa and Maria's take on the new Christine Feehan, Ruthless Game, and the latest Mary Balogh, A Secret Affair.