Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

celeste bradley

ummm so yeah I've recently started reading celeste bradley's liar's club series. it is like amazing. i cant wait for the books to come. Does anyone else like her books?
"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

celeste bradley

Cheyenne, I just love Celeste Bradley. I have read most of the Liar's Club. I have recnly ordered from the library I work at an interlibrary loan of The Spy. Somehow I missed that one. I also have the other ones, Seducing the Spy and the ones that follow.  She is really good.

ReadingPatti

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Re: celeste bradley

Cheyenne-Catina, I have read Celeste Bradley and love her books. I love the Simply series and have read some of the Slightly series. She is really good. I can hardly wait to see what she has next for us.

ReadingPatti

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

my library doesnt have the second one in the liars club but they have the others. it makes mye kinda mad...
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:
my library doesnt have the second one in the liars club but they have the others. it makes mye kinda mad...
Can you request them to purchase it?

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

hmm...well i guess i can ask and see if that would be possible...thanks for the suggestion
dhaupt
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina wrote:
hmm...well i guess i can ask and see if that would be possible...thanks for the suggestion
My library district has an agreement with several others in our metro area where they let the members borrow between them, maybe your does too.

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

ok well i loved the first book in the liars club, so yeah...the pretender.so i really want to read the others...does anybody know if she plans to continue the liars club???

and the books with spy in the other titles? i want to read those too. umm what do u mean an agreement?

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

im finally about to read the imposter...i read the first and last book...not the ones imbetweem causer the library didnt have them...something about intercounty loan? so i have them now

i am gonna read the royal 4 books soon...

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

as it turned out i didnt read them...but there going to be read sometime this summer hopefully...

anyone know if shes writing a books now/ when her next books comiong otu?

Scribe
ReadingPatti
0 Kudos

Cheyenne_Catina, yes, Celeste that written more books. I have read The Rouge and the The Charmer. Check Barnes and  Noble. I also check their websites. Some times you can get a complete booklist.

I have done this for the authors that I keep up with. This way if I don't have one or have missed reading one I can get it through a inter-library loan system we have at the library I work at.

ReadingPatti

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

yeah i like just found out about it a coupla weeks ago