Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina

cowboys

idk if it is just me but i love cowboys. i've read a ton of western romance, both historical and contemporary. it is one of my favorite genres. i just think cowboys make great heroes. i love linda lael miller and jodi thomas's books. does anyone else feel the same. greatly appreciate input along with any other boooks/authors
"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Contributor
belongdownsouth
0 Kudos

Re: cowboys

yes! i looooove cowboys lol i read mostly the christian cowboy books mostly because the ones that arent christian tend to be a bit sexual so if you know any cowboy books that dont have that kinda stuff i am all ears

Sounds like life to me it ain’t no fantasy
It’s just a common case of everyday reality
Man I know it’s tough but you gotta suck it up
To hear you talk you’re caught up in some tragedy
It sounds like life to me
Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

I love Catherine Anderson's Kendrick-Coulter-Harrigan series. Mmm I love cowboys. They are the definition of masculinity.

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Contributor
reads_like_CRAZY
0 Kudos

i love cowboy books, idk what it is about them! and im just starting to get into these books so if you know of any good contemporary romance with cowboys keep me updated...unless the historical are better i havent really tried reading those yet...

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I haven't read that many cowboy books but here is a good contemporary one by LuAnn McLane.

He's No Prince Charming  

I also recently bought a cowboy book by Beth Williamson, I will let you know how it is after I read it!

Unbridled

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Contributor
doelily18
0 Kudos

Hell, Yeah  

Blogger
Maria_Lokken
0 Kudos

I wasn't ever much into Westerns, but Marisa turned me on and I won't be turned off.  There are several terrific books and authors who write in this sub-genre.  I find the women in these books to be bold and courageous.  There are no 'simpering wimps' in Westerns.

I LOVE Jodi Thomas.  I'm particularly partial to her Whispering Mountain series.  And I've recently become a fan of Kaki Warner's - her new series BLOOD ROSE TRILOGY is terrific.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

jodi thomas is also one of my favorite authors of western romance. i liked her mclain series, but i also really like whispering mountain. in fact, i just finished the lone texan and loved roak:smileyhappy:

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
dhaupt
0 Kudos

belongdownsouth wrote:

yes! i looooove cowboys lol i read mostly the christian cowboy books mostly because the ones that arent christian tend to be a bit sexual so if you know any cowboy books that dont have that kinda stuff i am all ears

Hi there, I don't know of any inspirational cowboy books off the bat but if you check out this link to Harlequin's Inspirational books division I'm sure you can find what you're looking for.