Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
momma_helms
0 Kudos

Re: lendme mostly romance

I'd love to add some new friends to my nook!  Feel free to add me and "lend me" books from me as well!  :smileyhappy: My name is Amanda Helms  email is moomoonc@aol.com

Contributor
apeebles
0 Kudos

Feel free to add me as a friend.
Contributor
apeebles
0 Kudos

Feel Free to add me as a Nook Friend. Adding to my lend me collection of romance books. peeblesangela@ymail.com
Contributor
apeebles
0 Kudos

What's your email address so that I can add you as a Nook friend. I have some lend me romance books and I'm building my library.
New User
fayards0617
0 Kudos

Feel free to add me. New to nook but collection is growing daily. Switched from kindle where library exceeded 300, so I hope to get my library built back up. Jenniferfayard04@gmail.com
Contributor
desireestarr3
0 Kudos

Feel free to add me as a nook friend! I'm a big time reader, I love everything. I read mostly romance books on my nook. I've got over 80 lend me books. Desireestarr3@yahoo.com
New User
SweetKatt
0 Kudos

I added you and would like to let everyone else know that i'm looking for nook friends as well. My email address is Mythickatt@yahoo.com

Thank you

New User
SweetKatt
0 Kudos

I would like to be one of your nook friends my email address is Mythickatt@yahoo.com

Contributor
lilyism
0 Kudos

Hey everyone! I'm new to the BN community and lending circles also!

Feel free to add me: Ltruon1 (at) gmail; I have mostly romance (all sorts), so hopefully we can share :smileyhappy:

Contributor
Shorty73
0 Kudos

I would love to share..but I am still kinda confused on how to find peoples libraries and request them to borrow?

New User
BethAnnBZ
0 Kudos

new to this whole nook thing but like your kind of books. I saw your post and thought I'd ask to be your nook friend.

Contributor
Shorty73
0 Kudos

What's your email?

New User
BrezzyBre
0 Kudos

Mostly romances Contemporary Western ! Add me and see if there are any you like and Im always looking for a new book to read to!

Contributor
jenifa75
0 Kudos

I read just about any kind of romance. I have many lendable ones from historical to paranormal. add me jenifa75@hotmail.com
Contributor
xqueenofheartsx
0 Kudos

I have a lot of lend me books as well. All types of romance..

feel free to add me 

lol_stacilynn@yahoo.com