Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

New User
wyldbrandy
0 Kudos

looking for more like these...

I recently found a couple of new authors and fell in love with them! One is Maya Banks, and the other is Lorelei James. I love the erotic romances with the kink twists such as Dominance/submission and more. I know there has to be other authors out there but no idea how to find them. If anyone could send me suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Mary

Wordsmith
darkangel_1988
0 Kudos

Re: looking for more like these...

Sorry :smileysad: I have mostly paranormal romances but I'll give you the links to them in case you want to give some of these books a try :smileyhappy:

Black Silk

The Mating

The Keeping

Rejar

Mine to Take

Knight of a Trillion Stars

Pride Mates (Shifters Unbound Series)

Tempting the Enemy

Motor City Fae

The Price of Freedom

My Avenging Angel

Break

Deals with Demons

Raintree

Just started reading Raintree : Inferno/Haunted/Sanctuary

Happy Reading :smileywink: 

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Hey there,

You should check out the threesomes thread. There are a lot of good suggestions in there...

Also, Lorelai James has a new book out tomorrow:

All Jacked Up (Rough Riders Series #8) 

Melanie

Correspondent
lesnes
0 Kudos

How about this one is Erotica/BDSM  but don't know if it's in B&N The Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton. I enjoyed it but keep a box of tissues with you it's a tear jerker. I also enjoyed her other books as well.

Triple Trouble, Volume 1 [Trouble Comes In Threes, Storm Warning] (Siren Menage Amour) 

Three Dog Night [Triple Trouble 3] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour)  

Dear Sir, I'm Yours  

Devil's Pact  

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Any of Lora Leigh's series would fit the bill.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

You might like Laid Bare by Dane and Claimed by the Wolf by Teglia. Claimed by Wolf is the first in a series though I don't believe any of the others have been published yet.

Laid Bare

Claimed by the Wolf

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Irishcontessa wrote:

You might like Laid Bare by Dane and Claimed by the Wolf by Teglia. Claimed by Wolf is the first in a series though I don't believe any of the others have been published yet.

Laid Bare

Claimed by the Wolf

I LOVE Charlene's books!

Frequent Contributor
Irishcontessa
0 Kudos

becke_davis wrote:

Irishcontessa wrote:

Laid Bare

Claimed by the Wolf

I LOVE Charlene's books!

Becke - that was the first one of her's that I read but I did like it. I'm looking forward to the rest of the Shadow Guardians series when they are published.

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Catalyst 
Irishcontessa wrote:

becke_davis wrote:

Irishcontessa wrote:

Laid Bare

Claimed by the Wolf

I LOVE Charlene's books!

Becke - that was the first one of her's that I read but I did like it. I'm looking forward to the rest of the Shadow Guardians series when they are published.

These are great, too!

Wicked Hot

Inspired Contributor
Amiee_Novelnose
0 Kudos

I just bought this one. I've only read the first few chapters so far but it seems like it's going to be good.

The Vampire Queen's Servant (Vampire Queen Series #1)

I love Lora Leigh Breed series

Bengal's Heart (Breeds Series)

becke_davis
0 Kudos

Explosive

I'm a fan of Joey Hill, and here's another author I like - Beth Kery. I haven't read all of hers yet, but the ones I have read were really good. I especially like this one:

Wicked Burn

New User
wyldbrandy
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I LOVE a few of them! awesome!!!! I think I am one of the few in the world not into the vampire, wolf morph thingys. Im into hot steamy romance with the little twist of power play or D/s etc. Thanks for your help! this is the best thing since sliced bread! Keep um coming!!!!!!