Distinguished Correspondent
1AnneB
0 Kudos

Re: love my paramormal romance!

Hi Everyone - AnneB here - My list is getting lonnnnnger !! Has anyone mentioned Cherry Adair and JR Ward ?  I love them both. I've read all of Lynn Viehls and they are great.

Anne

becke_davis
0 Kudos

1AnneB wrote:

Hi Everyone - AnneB here - My list is getting lonnnnnger !! Has anyone mentioned Cherry Adair and JR Ward ?  I love them both. I've read all of Lynn Viehls and they are great.

Anne

Well, pretty much all of us love J.R. Ward here -- just do a search on her name! And Cherry Adair is great but, you're right, we need to recommend her more often. JoAnn Ross is another we don't mention too often, but I like her books, too, and how could we forget the fabulous Anne Stuart:
Rescue Me   White Heat   Hot Ice   On Thin Ice   Night Shadow   Edge of Darkness   The Night Fall   Kiss and Tell   Breakpoint (High Risk Series)   Shattered   Freefall   Crossfire (High Risk Series)   Blaze   The Callahan Brothers Trilogy   Impulse   Tangled Lies   Fire and Ice   Ice Blue   Black Ice   Cold as Ice   The Devil's Waltz  

Contributor
Jenna_Maclaine
0 Kudos

Hmmm... I don't think anyone's mentioned Kresley Cole yet. I really enjoy her books. Also Katie Macalister, if you're looking for something light and funny, sort of along the lines of MaryJanice Davidson. You have to be careful with hers though... I once hit a funny spot while taking a big sip of chocolate milk and it wasn't pretty! JR Ward is still one of my favorites. And, of course, I'm always flattered if someone picks up the Cin Craven series by Jenna Maclaine. :smileywink: Oh, and Gena Showalter definitely needs a mention here as well.

Jenna Maclaine
author of the Cin Craven series
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Great suggestions, Jenna! And did we mention Virginia Kantra and Shana Abe?
Frequent Contributor
Amiee_Novelnose
0 Kudos

Re: love my paranormal romance!

Love love love Kresley Cole - Immortals after Dark series and Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dark-Hunter series. If you like the Greek god thing then you might like Elisabeth Naughton - Eternal Guardians series.

becke_davis
0 Kudos
Blogger
Marisa-ONeill
0 Kudos

I don't think anyone has mentioned this book yet - and I have not read it. It's the next one I'll be diving into. However I've heard really good things about this book and if you're looking for a new paranormal this is a debut book. It will be released the first week in October. After I've read it I'll let you know how it is.

Eternal Hunger

becke_davis
0 Kudos

The Iron Duke

I read the novella that precedes this book and loved it! If you want to give steampunk a shot, check this out!

Burning Up

New User
Baroness-Bookworm
0 Kudos

I've read most all the authors you recommend and agree fully.  Lora Leigh is great and the Black Brotherhood series is excellant.  Really steamy too if thats of importance to you.  Ha, you are reading romance thou, right?  Nothing like romantic vampire warriors.  Yea!

New User
hmamapeaches

have you tried nicky charles .She wrote the mating and the keeping. I though they were pretty good.

Inspired Contributor
rosilynn_grey
0 Kudos

I also though The Mating by Nicky Charles was interesting . So far I did a search and the only books that I found were The Mating and The Keeping .

Christina
Wordsmith
darkangel_1988
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I downloaded The Mating from Smashwords 3 months ago and really liked the e-book. I also downloaded The Keeping a little over 2 months ago and haven't gotten around to reading it yet. :smileytongue: And now I've downloaded both of them from here at B&N too:smileyvery-happy: (extra copies)

The Mating

The Keeping