Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

question about vishous from BDB

im in the middle of lover revealed, and im having some serious questions about vishous and his sexual orientation. im thinking he might be gay, but the next book is his and jane's///so im confused.

anyone wanna clarify?

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Re: question about vishous from BDB

I won't go into too much detail but V is a complex character and happens to be my favorite BDB male. He's been with both men and women. So I guess you could say he's bisexual.

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Re: question about vishous from BDB

I have to agree that V is a complex character. He has had a lot of stuff happen in his life due to who he has as parents. Once you read Lover Unbound it will all become clear. V's book is my favorite and I love his character. He is a huge mystery and I loved reading all about him.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Re: question about butch from BDB(spoilers)

i finished lover revealed and i thought it was really good.- the books keep getting better as the series go on. but now i have a question about butch and his family...sorry, i know im being impatient...

does the family ever find out what butch is?..the mom knew what the father was, and what buch was, and she loved him most of all?? it was a real shock to find that out

btw, i loved the epilogue

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Butch's family never really shows up again. I think the ending that you got in Butch's book is really the only closing that you get with Butch's family matters. I think it ended perfectly with his family. He was always the black sheep of the family but at least his mom got to know about him and now his family can just move on. Plus the point is that now Butch has a family in the Pit with Marissa and V. He has the family that he always needed, he just has it with the brothers instead of with his human family.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

thanks.

yeah, i figured that was the closing, and i really liked it.

i just always wish there was one more page in a book, you know?

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Oh trust me I know the feeling. Seems some authors are famous for leaving you hanging, they wrap up a book in a way where it doesn't exactly feel like the end. This can be upsetting but good at the same time. Lol if I had my way V's book would've never ended. At least with the brothers you get to see small glimpses of them in the other books. Some stand alone books never even let you see what has been going on with the characters since the ending.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

That's one thing I really like about the BDB. I like that even though each book has its main male character, the author still writes about the other males too. Especially Rhevenges story, there is a lot about Wrath and Beth in it. And we haven't really heard too much from Wrath and Beth since the first book, so it was nice to see where there relationship was.

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

when i read the end of the prologue in lover unbound, i was excited to see what happened to hanna. but in the story nothing happened except when jane died...another let down.

also interested to know what happens to manny

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Hanna dies thats pretty much all you get from that. There is a moment when Jane is telling V about what happened and thats all anyone really needs to know about her since she can't come back from the dead.

As for Manny he is getting his very own book come this next spring. His book will be Lover Unleashed and V's sister Payne is going to be in that book as well.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Your welcome!

Pages of Forbidden Love
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

comment about phury's story from BDB(contains spoilers)

i didnt like it when phury didnt become a brother again. just saying.

Contributor
CeCeSG
0 Kudos

Re: comment about phury's story from BDB(contains spoilers)

Phury's story was one of my least favorite of the BDB's.  In part it was because he was kicked out of the Brotherhood, but also because he was portrayed as being weak, almost as though he was more damaged than Zadist.  Phury's was the book I looked forward to the most, aside from John Matthew's, and I found his to be the most disappointing.  I understood why they kicked him out, I was disappointed by the fact the Phury just couldn't seem to pull himself together. 

~CeCe
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i thought it was just me, but i must say that so far phury's story has been my least-liked. im really looking forward to john matthew's story also. and i think rehvenge's story is gonna be good...but yeah, i just think phury was portrayed as weaker and that he didnt get back into the brotherhood after he turned his life around...bummmer, lol

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I also have to agree! Phury never really interested me in any of the other books so I knew I wouldn't enjoy his book as much. I felt he was all wrong and I did like his struggles but I just felt the story was lacking a little bit. I think there were maybe three scenes in the whole books that I really enjoyed.

I think in his book I liked learning more about Quinn, Blay and JM then I liked learning about Phury.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Lexa555 wrote:

I also have to agree! Phury never really interested me in any of the other books so I knew I wouldn't enjoy his book as much. I felt he was all wrong and I did like his struggles but I just felt the story was lacking a little bit. I think there were maybe three scenes in the whole books that I really enjoyed.

I think in his book I liked learning more about Quinn, Blay and JM then I liked learning about Phury.

Agreed. I really like Quinn and Blay. I wonder what is going to happen with them. Will they end up together? I hope to hear more from them in the next book.

Katie
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i agree also. john mathew has steadily become more...interesting, to me. as the books go along i like learning more about him...the thing with quinn and blay was good to

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Quinn and Blay's HEA has already been confirmed from JR Ward more than a year if not two ago.

It's just that getting to that point is very rough for them (if you have read Lover Mine you understand that)

I liked JM in the books leading up to his own book but I felt once Ward got to his book his character fell flat for me. He had a few good moments and some nice scenes but the book wasn't everything that I was hoping for. I can't wit for Payne's book though (the next book that comes out spring of next year) because she is V's sister and V is my favorite brother so I really want to read more about him.

Pages of Forbidden Love
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i dont know about payne, ive only had like two scenes with her in them. hopefully i get to read lover avenged tomorrow and i really hope that lover mine is everything i had hoped for