Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Correspondent
kmgevans
0 Kudos

Re: comment about phury's story from BDB(contains spoilers)

You get to hear a lot more from Payne in the upcoming books. I like that she develops an interesting "Kinship" with Wrath. So I'm excited for her book

Katie
"Death is hereditary. Make sure you enjoy each day before it catches you." Tara Daniels
dhaupt
0 Kudos

kmgevans wrote:

You get to hear a lot more from Payne in the upcoming books. I like that she develops an interesting "Kinship" with Wrath. So I'm excited for her book

Oh I like Payne too and can't wait for the next novel to come out.

I have to say that my favorite stories so far have been Rehvenge and John Matthew's of course I loved them all but those were my favorite. 

Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

I liked learning more about Payne in Lover Mine. I also think it wil be interesting to see Ward bring Manny back into the story line with the next book.

V will always be my favorite though. :smileyhappy:

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Contributor
CeCeSG
0 Kudos

Payen's is the next book I'm really interested in.  I wonder J.R. Ward is setting her up with Manny.  No, matter I'm really excited about that one. 

I'm also hopping for a book on Muhrder (spelling?)  The Vamp from South Carolina, Xhex's ex.  He seems very interesting.

~CeCe
Inspired Scribe
Lexa555
0 Kudos

Well I know payne's book is next and I know that Ward plans to bring Muhrder back into the storyline more. Especially since she brought him into the 8th book. She has confirmed pairings on her website boards. If you look around on there for a little while you can see some of the characters she is going to do books on.

Pages of Forbidden Love
http://pages-of-forbidden-love.blogspot.com/
Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i read lover avenged and lover mine. i enjoyed john matthews story, and im interested to know what happens with blay and quinn...
"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"