Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Joan_P
0 Kudos

"After Midnight" by Teresa Medeiros

Has anyone read "After Midnight" by Teresa Medeiros? I started the book and it doesn't seem like it's going any place... any thoughts?

Thanks,

Joan

Love is... Unabashedly Bookish :smileyhappy:
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Re: "After Midnight" by Teresa Medeiros

After Midnight I really liked it, AND the sequel:

The Vampire Who Loved Me

Distinguished Correspondent
Joan_P
0 Kudos

OK! I'll give it more time!

Thanks!

Joan

Love is... Unabashedly Bookish :smileyhappy:
becke_davis
0 Kudos

It's been awhile since I read these, but these were among the first books that turned me on to paranormals.

Frequent Contributor
Loves2ReadKR
0 Kudos

Joan_P wrote:

Has anyone read "After Midnight" by Teresa Medeiros? I started the book and it doesn't seem like it's going any place... any thoughts?

Thanks,

Joan

I am going to agree with becke_davis. While I have not read After Midnight, I did read the sequel, The Vampire Who Loved Me. That was a fabulous book, and I have never been disappointed by Teresa Medeiros. Also, I agree with becke_davis in saying that this was the first book that turned me onto paranormal romances.

I don't know if you are partial to paranormal romances, but I do recommend some of Medeiros's historical fictions:

Yours Until Dawn 

One Night of Scandal