New User
Sammibear
0 Kudos

"dirty" romance books suggestion plez

I need some suggestions on good dirty romance books?? i like fantasy ones best but any with do. one of my favorites i have read is Ral's woman? So plez help :smileyhappy: thank you

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: "dirty" romance books suggestion plez

Hi Sammibear, and welcome to the board.

If you do a search for "erotica" you'll find tons of suggestions.

New User
Sammibear
0 Kudos

Thank you vary much!! :smileyhappy:

Reader 4
Anchoress
0 Kudos

This week's Nook Free Friday selection looks like it might be a good one for you. 

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/jane-carver-of-waar-nathan-long/1107012239?ean=9781597804097

Contributor
lilyism
0 Kudos

Laurann Dohner's New Species, Cyborg Seduction, and/or Mating Heat series. (all paranormal)

Sylvia Day's Crossfire series (contemporary)

E.L. James's Fifty Shades series (contemporary)

Happy Reading!

Contributor
svedwards
0 Kudos

JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood books are great!
New User
deedee329
0 Kudos

Megan Hart is great... Dirty, Broken, etc
Contributor
jenifa75
0 Kudos

You need to read the Dartmouth Cobra series. Book one is Game Misconduct.
Contributor
Cerys
0 Kudos

If you've read and enjoyed the Fifty Shades books, and you want something more fantasy-ish, Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Legacy series is amazing. Also, Elizabeth Haydon's Symphony of Ages series is a fun fantasy romance kind of story, too. Both have some adventure and everything, and stronger female leads, though. I think they are wonderful stories, but if you want something more typically historical fantasy, they don't fit too well. Both have wonderful and different romance plots, though. They definitely aren't your stereotypical romance book, but I prefer that.
Check out my website! CerysduLys.com
Frequent Contributor
Scooter_Moonpie
0 Kudos

: "dirty" romance books suggestion plez

Take a look at Sydney Croft's  ACRO series. The first book is called: Riding The Storm

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
Contributor
sharonRNNJ
0 Kudos

For books slightly side more on the erotica than the romance side of the erotica-Romantica-romance continuum, try Annabel Joseph. http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/annabel-joseph?csrfToken=Ny1PywmMR96VVJmYA40ayRBEJSwb6yh5&sort=DA&si... (Sorry, you will have to copy&paste the above URL into your browser. ) Her, writing may not be for you but on the other hand might get your engines firing! 🔥
Contributor
DariaFreeman
0 Kudos

I have a rather large collection of them, on my nook. They are lendable, as well, so if you have a nook, I can let you borrow my favorites.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW-- What a Ride! Thanks, God!"