Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

sign of seven trilogy

yeah, so is anyone as excited as i am for the realease of the pagan stone by nora roberts?
"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Frequent Contributor
read2teach
0 Kudos

Re: sign of seven trilogy

Yes!  Plus it is coming out over Thanksgiving week, so there is a long weekend to read!
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

I'm excited! I have kept the first two books on my shelf, waiting to read all three in a row!
Cheyenne_Catina

yeah, well i love nora robert's books. ive read something like 70 of them. she has to be my favorite author. what is your favorite series and/or book?
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

There's been lots of discussion about our favorite Nora books in this thread. Be sure to post there!

And here's the link to the discussion about Blood Brothers.

dhaupt
0 Kudos

Melanie_Murray wrote:
I'm excited! I have kept the first two books on my shelf, waiting to read all three in a row!
Now see that was smart because I can barely remember the first one, oh well I guess I'll just have to read them both over.

Inspired Bibliophile
Nelsmom
0 Kudos

Waiting for it even have my name on the list at the library for it.

Toni

Toni L. Chapman
Everyone needs some Tender Loving Care
New User
Monica83
0 Kudos

I loved the first two and cant wait for the third one. No surprise there though ive been a nora roberts fan since i was sixteen.
Frequent Contributor
read2teach
0 Kudos

I was at a store (not a bookstore) yesterday and they had the book out already.  Isn't it coming out next week?
Contributor
cmor4les
0 Kudos

This series is the one that I have enjoyed reading and I too am looking forward to the last installment.  I have a feeling the wait list through my book rental site will be a long one, so I'll be patient and avoid any potential spoilers.

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

yeah i get a newsletter, from nora's sight and its supposed to come out this tuesday
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
I saw an entire shelf of them this morning!
Message Edited by Melanie_Murray on 11-24-2008 10:10 AM
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i read it like yesterday. It is so good !!!!. Perfect ender.
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i wonder what her next sereis will be about...

Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

I think the next series is the Wedding Quartet. Book one is Vision in White (Wedding Quartet Series #1). Book 2 comes out at the end of the year and according to Nora's website it's called Bed of Roses.
dhaupt

Melanie_Murray wrote:
I think the next series is the Wedding Quartet. Book one isVision in White (Wedding Quartet Series #1). Book 2 comes out at the end of the year and according to Nora's website it's called Bed of Roses.
Hmmm, looks good we go from paranormal evil creatures to Bridezillas I can see the connection ;-0

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

yeah i already have it on request..

i was just wondering what yall like more, her strict romances like the mackades and macgregors or the suspensy ones like carnal innocence and true betrayals...i just dont know..and had anyone read her JD robb series, how are those???

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

just really likes the trilogy and the ...just loved it!