Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

sophia nash's a dangerous beauty

[ Edited ]

this was the first book i read by her, and i was not disapointed. This book has all the best elements- passion,love,betrayal,heartbreak, and a great hero. I definately reccomend this boo I t is great!!!

kudos to sophia nash

Message Edited by Melanie_Murray on 11-03-2008 04:45 PM
"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Re: Sophia Nash's a dangerous beauty

I heartily recommend Sophia's books, too.
Author
SophiaNash1
0 Kudos

Re: sophia nash's a dangerous beauty

Hi Cheyenne,

So glad you liked A Dangerous Beauty. I hope you enjoy all the books in the series.  The Kiss is on shelves now and it's Georgiana's story. Love With the Perfect Stranger will be released the end of Feb. is Grace's story.

Have you tried Julia Quinn's Bridgerton series or Eloisa James' Desperate Duchesses series or new author Anna Campbell? I love all of them...

I just joined this board recently too! Welcome.

Best,

Sophia

Learn more about Love with the Perfect Scoundrel.

Discover all Sophia Nash titles.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

I bought A Dangerous Beauty last night -- it looks really good!
Author
EloisaJames
0 Kudos

I heartily recommend Sophia's books!  I've read every one.  She has that impossible-to-imitate gift, a genuinely personal voice.  Her books are sexy and fun!
Eloisa

Learn more about A Duke of Her Own.

Discover all Eloisa James titles.

Author
SophiaNash1
0 Kudos

Eloisa, Melanie & Becke,

Thank you so much for the kind words.

Best,

Sophia

PS- For anyone interested, the first peek of LOVE WITH THE PERFECT SCOUNDREL is posted on my website: www.sophianash.com

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

ive looked at them, i read duchess by noght by eloisa james, i want to read the other ones too.anna campbell?does she write regency too?
Melanie_Murray
0 Kudos

Here are links to Anna Campbell's Claiming the Courtesan, Untouched, and Tempt the Devil. You also should look at the books of Lisa Kleypas (I just read her Christmas book and so she's on my mind!) Stephanie Laurens, and Elizabeth Hoyt.
Wordsmith
PhyllisJ
0 Kudos

Sophia;s book A Dangerous Beauty looks very good and so does Claiming the Courtesan.  I think I am going to order both of them and read them.

One of my favorite genres is historical fiction and romance. 

Phyllis
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

lisa kleypas? I've read her wallflower books, which r amazing, stranger in my arms and her contemporary series, i can't wait until her next contemporary(smooth talking stranger)comes out
Author
SophiaNash1
0 Kudos

Cheyenne,

Have you read "Dreaming of You" by Lisa Kleypas? That's the one with Derek Craven that's so good. If you're in the mood for a very funny yet sexy contemporary, "Natural Born Charmer" by Susan Elizabeth Philips was terrific!

Wordsmith
PhyllisJ
0 Kudos

I received, A Dangerous Beauty in the Mail today.  I like the cover and am looking forward to the starting the book. 
Phyllis
Author
Annacampbell
0 Kudos

Hey, saw the post about Sophia's wonderful Dangerous Beauty (The Kiss is great too) and then saw all those nice mentions of my books. Thanks, guys! Seriously, read Sophia's books - you won't be sorry!

And yeah, I'd highly recommend Natural Born Charmer too. Love that opening with the heroine dressed up in a beaver suit! 

Best.

Anna x 

www.annacampbell.info
romancebandits.blogspot.com

Learn more about Tempt the Devil.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Don't forget to add Anna's books to your reading list:  Untouched is one of the books that turned me on to historicals.  She has a new book coming out in less than a month, too.

Anna can be found at the Romance Bandits blog -- check it out! 

Message Edited by becke_davis on 12-14-2008 03:59 PM
Author
Annacampbell
0 Kudos

Hey, Becke, thanks for the plug! :smileyhappy: Two weeks today (it's the 16th in Australia!). Not that I'm counting down the days or anything until Tempt the Devil comes out. Thanks so much for saying you enjoyed Untouched.

Hey, is there any way I can send you a private message on this forum? 

Anna x 

www.annacampbell.info
romancebandits.blogspot.com

Learn more about Tempt the Devil.
becke_davis
0 Kudos

Yep.  Click my name and on the right hand side of the page, you'll see "Send a personal message" (or something like that).  I'll send you one and you can just hit "reply."
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

no i havent read that book by lisa kleypas. i recently read natural born charmer. it was pretty good. the beaver suit was just hilarious
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i have the kiss in my tbr pile...sounds good...once aggain let me say how awesome a dangerous beauty was...love dit...almost brought tears to my eyes adn it takes a lot to do that

sep is a great author the humor\/romance/serious parts are awesome