Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Thank you all

I wanted to post a special note of thanks to all of you for being such enthusiastic participants. It's been a wonderful month, and I am so honored to have shared this read with all of you. I hope to see you all again in many future book groups here at B&N. Be sure to check out the books for next month.

Sarah - it has been such a pleasure meeting you like this. I can't thank you enough for your wonderful book and for your time here with the group. I look forward to your next novel, and I hope you'll write many more!

Remember folks, we still have the rest of the week to talk with Sarah and with each other, we're not finished yet!
Stephanie
Frequent Contributor
suetu
0 Kudos

Re: Thank you all

Yes, thank you, Sarah. And thanks to you as well, Stephanie.

Are you leading any of the discussions next month? I'll be participating in The Monsters of Templeton (Yay! It finally arrived last night!) and The Rest of Her Life. Possibly I'll also squeeze in the Shiraz book. They're all already sitting on my shelf.

Well, I'm sure if not next month, I'll bump into you soon again. :smileyhappy:
Susan
0 Kudos

Susan,

See you in The Rest of Her Life, which is terrific by the way. It's one of those "Picket Fences" type of thinkers- if you remember that show and know what I mean.

You'll have to tell me about "Monsters" - sounds like a good one.
Stephanie
Author
Sarah_Addison_Allen
0 Kudos

Thank you, Stephanie! And everyone, thank you for sharing your thoughts and questions about Garden Spells! I've had a wonderful time here.

Sarah
Inspired Wordsmith
Stephanie
0 Kudos

Sarah,

I realize you might have already told us this, but as a reminder, do you know when your next book should be coming out?
Stephanie
Frequent Contributor
Pat_T
0 Kudos

Sarah, I just wanted to thank you again for writing such a wonderful book as Garden Spells and for joining in this discussion. I will surely recommend the book to friends and keep an eye peeled for your next book, the Sugar Queen, next summer :-)

Pat
Frequent Contributor
suetu
0 Kudos

Stephanie wrote:
Sarah,

I realize you might have already told us this, but as a reminder, do you know when your next book should be coming out?

Oh, and Sarah, if you happen to see this and respond, can you tell us anything at all about the next book?

Thanks!
Susan
Please welcome our newest community members: