Inspired Wordsmith
Sunltcloud
0 Kudos

Suggestion to SAP and SAT

I'm not the moderator, so you guys don't have to take anything I say seriously. But... I have a suggestion:

When you answer a post, after you click on the reply button above it, and you are ready to type in your reply, click on the "Quote Post" button. That way we don't have to look for the original message you are answering to. Normally that isn't much of a problem but there are so many of you and even though I typed out a list of SAPs and SAT, I get confused who is who.
Author
ConnieAnnKirk
0 Kudos

Re: Suggestion to SAP and SAT

Hitting the "Quote Post" button is crucial to understanding the context of your replies to a post. Thanks, Sunltcloud! Also, SAP groups--please come up with "screen names" to use instead of your real names.

~ConnieK

Sunltcloud wrote:
I'm not the moderator, so you guys don't have to take anything I say seriously. But... I have a suggestion:

When you answer a post, after you click on the reply button above it, and you are ready to type in your reply, click on the "Quote Post" button. That way we don't have to look for the original message you are answering to. Normally that isn't much of a problem but there are so many of you and even though I typed out a list of SAPs and SAT, I get confused who is who.

~ConnieAnnKirk

[CAK's books , website.]
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
Users Online
Currently online:72 members 504 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: