Contributor
Fabian-Johnson

A Hero's Legacy

Well, for any of you that are interested, the book is available online now. I'm not as enthusiastic as I thought I would be. I'll explain later. First, just search my name or the book title on here or Amazon. Well, continuing on. It willbe shipped Jan 15 if anyone buys it that is. What I was saying, I didn't really like the way things turned out. The book is good, I've gotten some feedback on that, I just feel that it could be MUCH better. Meaning, the publisher wanted only 70,000 words. I gave them 90,000 plus but I wanted much more. So, I've decided to not to compromise with book #2" Firefly". Hopefully things will go well with the first and paying for #2 will be easier, or who knows... I may get picked up by a traditional publisher. For any of you who read "Shattered Friendship" feel free to give me input on your likes or dislikes. I've gotten some good insight from a good friend with a book collection the size of a small library and she thinks my story has great potential. But I think everyones opinion will do me some good in this little hobby of mine. But anyways, book #2 will be longer and much more in depth than #1. I plan on blurring the line betweem good and evil since after all, its just a matter of prespective. It'll be a bit sad at first since the world is pretty much falling apart thus far, but there's always hope, right?
Contributor
Fabian-Johnson
0 Kudos

Re: A Hero's Legacy

Also, have a happy and safe holidays. Take care everybody!