Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

Re: ADD-ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

i felt a tear trickle down my face. His hand reached up to stop it. "What's wrong, love." Now that i was aware of what he was planning, i could hear the fake tone in his voice. "N-nothing." He heard the stutter and said "You can trust me, whats bothering you." i remebered the last time i had heard that. When Jason had asked me to tell him what had been bothering me. Why had i been stupid enough to believe that he didnt love me. Thats when it happened. Trent fell of the bed and on to the floor, unconcious. And standing behind was Leo with a bat in his hands. "You have no idea how good that felt." I felt a smile stretch across my face. And one soon followed onto his. "Come on. We have to get you out of here." He turned into hs wolf form, which was a beige colored fur, and i hopped onto his back. man, i had been getting used to this whole turning-into-a-wolf thing. We exited the cave and were soon enveloped in a background of trees and grass.
lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

As we raced through the trees, i could already hear the howling. They would be coming after us now, no doubt about it. Even if it wasnt night time, they would. Trent was the next alpha, and us attacking their alpha was like attacking all of them. My tears were flying off my face we were moving so fast. Leo was definately a runner. I heard snarling now behind us, but Leo was too fast for them. He darted through the trees, and i realized where he was going. "NO! I screamed Jason's house it the first place they'd look!!" I heard the smile in his voice. "Exactly.:
step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

He didnt waist any time getting to the small house. He nudged me off his back and i opened the door as he changed into his human form. i heard a low murmur come from the room that i had stayed in my first night here. I asked Leo if he could wait a second, and he said sure, but to be careful. When i walked into the rom I saw Jason sitting on the bed... crying?

He was crying. I never thought i would see the day, but then againi had left him for his brother. but wait. had he known i had left him? He turned his head to see me standing in the doorway. He got up and ran over to me faster than he ever had. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up in the air. My arms were around my neck and i felt the tears flowing down my cheeks. He put me back on the ground and then asked me, "Why? Why'd you leave me for him?" So, he did know i had left. Now i felt even worse than i did before. i felt like my stomache would flip inside out. "I..I..believed them when they said you didnt love me, but i was foolish to ever believe that." I wrapped my arms around him once more but this time he was tense. "Why would you believe that i didnt love you anymore, especially coming from my, my brother?" I felt horrible and ignorant for believing the lie. "Kate, I love you. Remember that." "I love you too." He reached up to my face and grabbed it in his strong hands, and bent down to kiss me.

sry it took me so long to write, ive been real busy

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

"Sorry to disrupt this happy moment, but we've got to figure out what we're gonna do." i turned around to see Leo blushing in the door way. Jason let go of me to walk over and give him a hug. "Thankyou for bringing her back to me." Leo smiled. "No problem, Jase. SHe's really special, hold on to her." He winked. Jason looked back at me and smiled. "Oh dont worry i will." A chorus of angry snarls and howls rang through the air like tornaedo sirens. "The pack!" Jason snarled as he and Leo changed form quickly. "What do we do?' I asked worriedly staring out of the little window. "Jason, you have to do it." Leo commanded looking into Jason's eyes sternly. My boyfriend looked away. "NO." I looked at LEo confused. "Jason the only way we live is for you to beat Trent for the Alpha spot." Jason shook his head. Now i understood, the pack would follow out the alpha's orders till death. We would lose. "It's the only way Kate lives." Leo said more fiercly. Jason nodded once with out hesitation. Once again proving that my life meant more to him than anything.
step through my looking glass at calamityplease.blogspot.com and it'd be ever so thoughtful and kind of you to follow me. :smileywink: Also I have a new contests of sorts on said blog concerning THE VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead. So check it out.
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

"You keep a close eye on her for me, Leo." Jason said, with triumphance in his voice. I didn't want anything to happen to him. Never did iwant anything to happen that would hurt him in anyway. But i had caused him great pain when i had left him. "No problem. I'll keep her safe." And then he left. Tears flowed down my face faster than they ever had. harder than after my dad had beat me. harder than the time i fell off of my bike. and harder than the time i had left Jason for his brother. harder than the time i saw Jason on the bed crying. but now was my time to be strong. to make it through this for him. For Jason. I knew that this wasnt gonna end well.

sry this one is REALLY cheesy

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

I watched Jason walk out of the room, boldly. I wanted to follow him but i knew if i went i would only get in his way. he'd be too focussed on my safety to defend himself. So i sat in the room with Leo. i sat propped up on the window ledge, listening intently. Snarls echoed, then one sharp bark silenced them. I assumed that was Trent. "Brother." HE spoke harshly with no emotion tied to the word. "Where is Kate. She's mine you know." I bit my lip from screaming out NO I"M NOT. But i didnt have to. "Kate is mine, and you know it Trent." Jason spoke confidently. "She may love you, but she will be mine. I cant take the alpha rank until i have a partner, and that WILL be Kate."

sorry i have to go!!

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

There were snarls coming from behind Trent and i knew they wanted to attack him, but Trent silenced them and it was quiet once more. "She will never be yours, because she is mine and i truly do love her." Jason added a snarl at the end of his sentence and then Trent replied. "Love has nothing to do with this. She will be mine, whether i have to kill you to kill you to get to her." and then it happened. Jason jumped on top of of Trent, but with the others on his side, Jason was no match. "I have to go help him." Leo said to me in a whispered tone. "Yes, go! Please! I cant stand to watch this!" Tears were running down my face. "Stay here." he commanded. and then he was gone.

sry i havent added on in a while. i had writers block. but i added on now. YAY!! :smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

I watched Leo run into the fight and he tried to pull the brothers apart. but it was no use. He was no match for an alpha and a beta. Snarls were ripping through the air. The pack wolves were boistorous and rowdy. I cried silently as i was helpless to save the man i loved and his own best friend. "Stop!!" Leo yelled. They didnt stop. "Jason wishes to challenge Trent for the alpha postion!!" This stopped them. Trent flew backwards, and Jason looked at Leo disaprovingly. "Is that true, Jason?" the old wolf asked. Jason looked from side to side, then he met my eyes through hte window. "Yes." More howls sounded. "So be it." Trent growled.

sorry i couldnt add on till now, i was computer banned yesterday!!

Correspondent
SocrGurl_45

im going to try this. i don't know how good it will be but oh well..lol

Trent lunged at Jason first, knocking them both on the ground. i coulnd't stand this. i had to help somehow. its torture! After thinking for a while, it occured to me that Trent's one weakness...Love. He would do anything for it. i could distract him long enough for Jason to hit him so hard he blacks out. it wasn't the best plan but its better than none at all right? I ran over to the closet looking for something  Jason had brought from my house that would catch Trents attention.Snarls,growls && alot of thuds came again again as considered Trents tastes. a strapless shape-fitting dress should do it. hopefully..

I put it on ignoring all mirror like objects that would make me loss my nerve. I started towards the door. opening the door took more courage than i thought. They were right outside.it was ridiculous how many were there, but i had to stay focused. for Jason.

i screamed.."HEY TRENT!" they both stopped at the sound of my voice and looked up. Jason gaped when he saw me while Trent had a grin that only a evil monster could wear.

i walked up to them, they got up from the ground. i started for Trent. Jason stepped in between us."don't do this." he whispered with almost as much pain as it took to do this myself. I only winked and continued walking.

"hey baby"

any good?!? i can delete it if yu want. idk. its whatever.

sorry its soooo long.

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

Jason winked back and i knew he knew what i was doing. "Trent, you were right, he didnt love me, at least not as much as you. That Leo guy took me against my own will. stop this fighting, we all know who i really love. come on Trent, lets go back home." He changed back to his human form and grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close. "I love you." i felt like i was going to start crying for what i was about to say, but i had to do this, for Jason. "I love you too." i couldnt help it. tears started falling down my face. but Trent seemed to ignore it and he leaned down and began to kiss me. i kissed him back but i hated this. I looked over Trent's shoulder to see Jason in tears. but these tears were half fake and half real. part of him was faking them so that they would believe him, but the other half was the fact that i was kissing another man, and he knew how much it hurt me. "Come now, and we will be married." what? i had to get married to him? no way was i going to follow through with that. but Jason would kill him and then rescue me. and then we could live our lives like we wanted to.

sry that its not as good, but i just had a hard time thinking of what to write (type) so hopefully it will suffice. :smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

As i kissed him, i felt Trent's concentraton slip. He was letting down his gaurd. weakening himslef. and i saw my moment. I pulled back quickly and pushed Trent at full force. Normally it wouldnt have done a thing but since he was so un focussed he stumbled backwards. "NOW JASON!" i screamed and Jason reacted instantly, he tackled Trent to the ground and the eldest brother hit his head hard against the ground.

dang sorry i have to go

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

Snarls grew in the distance as their leader lay on the ground. Leo ran over to Jason and me. "We have to get out of here!" Jason got up from the ground and was around me in seconds. he turned into his wolf form and i hopped onto his masculan back and Leo was by his side. So we began running at full speed through the forest. "Where are we going?" i asked but they seemed too concerned thinking of what was going to happen that there was no response. so i rested my head on his back and i began to cry.

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

Once we were farther away Jason turned to Leo. "I don't get it, why did we have to run? i knocked Trent out. I should be Alpha now." Trent shook his head. "the fight wasnt fair. Kate distracted Trent. it wasnt a fair challenge. the only way to win the title of Alpha is to beat your brother in a real challenge." I cursed silently. so it was my fault. my fault we were on the run again. my fault that we were in danger. why had i been so stupid. i should have just stayed put. "It's not your fault, Kate." jason said, sensing my emotions. "You were just strying to help." he soothed. "Yea, some 'help' i am." i snorted. Now we'd have to start all over again. we'd have to confront the pack and i'd have to watch Jason battle Trent again. and he had to win. but what if he didnt? And what if he did? Would i have to marry Jason? I mean i did love him, but being married was such a strange thought. and did that mean i'd have to be part of the pack? i mean, i wasnt a werewolf. i was in way over my head in a world i shouldnt even know existed.

Sorry, i havent been on in a while. my computer had to get turned off!

Contributor
ShyStar

y havent you guys add-on? .. i want 2 no wat happens

y

the past is the past
what happened in it stays in it
if it comes out, theres a reason
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

ok im sry let me give it a shot

Everything that was happening was all my fault. if i hadnt been wandering around the forrest, jason never would have met me and his life would be just like before. But was that a good thing or a bad thing? We both loved eachother. we were both the happiest we ahd ever been. "im sorry jason." he looked at me and asked "why?" "this is all my fault. im the reason your running. im the reason the both of you are in this mess. im sorry." he looked at me with a confused look. "Why would you? your the best thing that has ever happened to me. i would rather run forever than be without you." we came to the edge of the cliff. great, a dead end. thats just what we needed. but before i could finish even imagining all the horrible things that could happen, we were leaping into mid air. i was to surprised to scream, so i just laid on Jason with a scared look on my face. but inside, i knew that nothing would happen to me. i trusted Jason with all my heart. we finally landed in a fresh green meadow. the land was smooth and i could hardly tell that we were running once again. it was a great open plain and it seemed it would go on forever. but at their speed i knew we would reach the end soon enough. so i decided to rest my head on Jason's back, and close my eyes. "i love you Jason." "i love you too" and those were the last words i heard before i drifted asleep.

sry i havent added on in awhile. i hope we can get more added on! :smileyvery-happy:\

ok i am so so so SO excited for New Moon. i saw the first trailer on the MTV Movie Awards and i was SCREAMING my head off. i can hardly wait!! :smileyvery-happy:

Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

i woke up happily the next morning. my dream had been pleasant. it was just me and Jason at his lake. I smiled and ran my hands over the satin fur beneath me. I was completely content. that is until i opened my eyes and realized the fur beneath wasnt Jason's sandy blond, but Leo's jet black. I sat up so fast that black spots danced around me. "Where's Jason?" I demanded. Leo gave me a wary smile. Something was wrong. "It's best if you don't know Kate."
Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

"where?" i repeated more forcefully. Leo looked away from my intense stare. "he went to challenge Trent. They're fighting for the Alpha Title as we speak." he admitted. "No." my hands flew to my mouth. just the thought of Jason fighting Trent made me want to run and hide under a rock. He could be killed. Trent could tear him to pieces. "Jason can take care of himself." Leo said sensing my thoughts. "I have to go help him. we have to do something." "NO." Leo commanded sounding more like a wolf than ever. "The challenge has already been interfeared with once. you will not again. when Trent is defeated-and he will be-Jason will give a howl of victory. that will signal me to take you and claim your spot as the Alpha's lady. then you will be our sort of queen. you will rule along side Jason."

sorry, ive been really busy!!

love you all!!

LOng LIVe Jason and Kate!!

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

ok, wait, i would 'rule' alongside jason. this couldnt be right. i wasnt even a werewolf. "i know. it must sound pretty weird thinking of youreslf as a 'queen' kinda." ok was he like a mind reader? he might have been able to sense my body when it became more and more tense. "how is that even possible?" he just smiled. ok, i felt real stupid. "you know, being a 'queen' and all." he let out a small laugh. " i know what you ment."

sry its small. i felt if i wrote anymore id ruin it

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

sry but i had to write somethin to keep it on the front page.
Wordsmith
CaLaMiTyPLeAsE

I sat there and just stared out at the sky, it was dark again. How long had i been asleep? I'd lost track of the days since i'd first been with Jason. one? two? three? who knew. who cares. Did my parents even miss me? I doubted it. they were probably glad i was out of there hair. I sighed, wishing John was with me right now. He was the only one who knew about my life. i kept everything a secret at school. i didnt want to be a pity case. and right now i needed someone to talk to. but at the moment i had no one. John was dead. i had to accept that. And Jason was occupied. i had to accept that too. being the 'lady' of a wolf meant accpeting taht he'd be out a lot.

i sat back thinking about how my life was going to change. I'd be in a werewolf pack. i'd be their 'queen'. how was i going to rule a bunch of wolves? But i was getting myself ahead of things. i only had to be queen if Jason won. Which reminded me. i wanted to be Jason's queen. it was what i wanted most in the world. becasue if i didnt become Jason's queen. i'd be Trents. which meant Jason would be dead. I shuddered at the thought. i dont know how long i'd just sat in silence when the howl went ripping through the air. but the question was: was that  a howl of victory or something else??