Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

AHHHHAA!!!!!!!!! =D

AHHAA!!!!! I WENT TO LIBBA BRAY'S BOOK SIGNING YESTURDAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I MET HER AND SHE IS AMAZINGGG BUT SLIGTLY INSANE WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT A BAD QUALITY AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I MET LIBBA BRAY AND ALSO 2 OTHER AUTHORS, AND ONE OF THEM WAS THE GUY THAT WROTE "NICK AND NORA'S INFINITE PLAYLIST" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: IT WAS SOOO COOL! LIBBA IS GREAT! I WAS JUST SO DISTRAUGHT THAT SHE COULDNT SIGN MY COPY OF AGATB BECAUSE I LET MY COUSIN BORROW THE ENTIRE SERIES A LITTLE WHILE AGO..!!!!!!!! :smileysad:  BUT THAT IS OK CUS I GOT HER AUTOGRAPH ANYWAYY.. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

ok. that is all. just wanted to share that :smileywink:

"We could do pizza."
Frequent Contributor
SweetJoy
0 Kudos

Re: AHHHHAA!!!!!!!!! =D

OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??? YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY!! :smileysurprised:

It totally sucks that you couldn't get your copy of AGATB signed ... one question: where was the book signing???

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

it was at the Brown Bookstore in Providence, RI !!!!!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy: it was great! i loved it a lot!

"We could do pizza."
Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

*rages*  CHASE I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU!  NOT FAIR MAN!  I LIVE IN THE FREAKIN MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

*steams silently*  >.< 

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

:smileyhappy::smileyhappy: hello Ky :smileyhappy::smileyhappy: how are you? :smileyhappy: lol kidding! :smileyvery-happy: yes it was absolutley amazing ! my friend was on twitter that morning, and she txts me later like "omg! libba bray is gonna b in providence today!! " and so we went. and it was awesome. libba had a viking hat that she gave to the first person who asked a question other than "can i have the viking hat?" (:smileysad: otherwise that hat would have been mine! lmao jk!) it was really cool tho. my friend and i were slightly disapointed though because we were hoping emma watson would be there.. haha.. no we are not stalkers. :smileytongue: the book signing was at the Brown Bookstore and Emma Watson goes to Brown! .. but she was not there :smileysad: aww darn. next time! :smileyvery-happy: my cousin actually saw her on thayer st..... !! im so incredibly jealous.. haaa! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Contributor
bobfrog37
0 Kudos

You guys on the East coast are soooo freakin lucky! Alll the authors do all their showings there so i never get to see them! Its sooooo unfair! I should move east just so i could see all the authors! lolz not reallly but still! luckies!

Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Agreed. I'm just going to go to RISD for college and I'm going to room with you Chase.  :smileytongue:

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ahh i want to go to RISD :smileysad: providence is sucha cool place too.. hmmn.. but its like a zillion dollars... lol thats alright. hehe yeh ky when u get accepted to RISD u can totly room with me. hahhaa :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

That's why I'm hoping for a fantastical scholarship.  :smileyvery-happy:  YAY!!!! Hehe.  I won't have to pay for room and board. Woot woot. 

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

hehe that is brilliant :smileyvery-happy:

....shhh!.... im in science class.. lol

"We could do pizza."
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Haha.  I'm in computer graphics.  THough I'm done with  my project so I'm just killing time.  :smileyvery-happy:  And I'm listening to Red so everything is good. 

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

I live in Virginia. The only people from Virginia are presidents. From a long time ago. Virginia was like Popular and then California, New York and all these other places came and took our crown. Now, we're like the once popular outcasts. Rarely, any cool people come. Chase...I am soooooo jealous.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103