Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

AP exams, SAT II's, Finals... Oh my!

AHHHHH!!!! I am freaking out!!! So many tests... *crying*

Sooo... let's just ignore my emotional breakdown ;D Are any of you freaking out because of all the upcoming tests? I have an AP exam I have to study for, and I don't really know what is going on. =[ Then come the SAT Subject Tests and last are finals (and Regents but I don't know if any of you take these)

But there is a light at the end of this long, dark, and scary tunnel... SUMMER VACATION!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!! =]

*P.S. This is sort of a random topic to start. I know. I'm weird. =D

Correspondent
iluvhersheys_andbooks
0 Kudos

Re: AP exams, SAT II's, Finals... Oh my!

I was last week!!!!! I had my AP Exams last week and I was freaking out major!!! I don't even remember eating all of last week lol!!! But this week and the next week for me are kind of chill weeks until Finals, but good luck on your AP Exams!!!

www.blackandblueink.blogspot.com ------- Funnest Place on Earth...well to me!!!
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Thanks!!! I hope you did well on yours. =]

Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

I had my AP tests like a week ago too!! not taking any SAT IIs this year  but im definitely worrying over finals and regents, especially since i have like 5 of them this year!! Definitely stressing but i can't wait until junior year is finally over!!

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Ahhh... junior year... I don't want it to come. *sobbing* I don't know what I was thinking but I signed up for THREE!!! AP's and I am also in honors so... I am pretty much doomed. =[ Regents are easy though so don't stress. If you took an AP, SAT II, or had an honors class in that subject you will easily ace the regents. Even if you didn't take any of those things, regents are... how should I describe them? I can't think of anything but easy. ;D The finals that teachers give are usually harder.

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Took my AP exam... I think I did ok. /: Apparently I won't get to take AP Chem next year. =[ I guess it's ok because that means less work, but I LOVE chem!!

SAT II's coming up!!!! Are you guys ready????!!!!!!

Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

Thats great!! Which AP test did you take? Chem isn't as bad as I thought it would have been so I'm doing ok for now. Why can't you take it?

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Contributor
Jaguar47
0 Kudos

Yeah, I was kind of stressed when I had to take my Ap exam (European History) If it doesn't count for your grade in class, focus more on your finals. Good luck!

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

I took the AP World History test. I think I got a 3. Stupid essays. =[ Chemistry is amazing!!! I love it. I can't take AP Chem because the seats are full. Too many people applied. I guess we all love chemistry. LOL But I still got AP US and AP English so it's okay.

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

Jaguar47 wrote:

Yeah, I was kind of stressed when I had to take my Ap exam (European History) If it doesn't count for your grade in class, focus more on your finals. Good luck!

Thanks!!! I hope it doesn't count for my final grade because as I mentioned in the post above I think I got a 3. I don't think it does. Ahhhh, finals. I think I'm ready for them. Hope you did well on your Euro exam!!! =]

Inspired Correspondent
passi0nate_1
0 Kudos

Ahhh AP World.Good times!I took AP Us and AP English tests this year. I hope I did ok on them and good luck on yours yall!! Ap English is amazing for me. I have the best teacher in the world and actually liking the books were reading (except Huck Finn- not a fan). Usually the AP test doesnt count toward your final grade because the test is optional so at my school not everyone who takes the class necessarily takes the test. Again good luck on everybody's tests!!!

Music is the cure.
I am the addiction.
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

SAT II's this Saturday!!! If anyone else is taking them, are you ready???!!!! I am sooo not... =[