Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey

Re: Add-On Story!!!

:smileyhappy: I apologize to all of my readers because, unfortunately, I will not be able to post new parts of the story. I am a full time college student and school started this week. If I have any spare time I will try to write more. Please be patient with me. Thank you.

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind

Oh that's fine:smileyhappy:

Hope you have a great time in college!!:smileylol:

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
are you going to do the right or the wrong?"
~me
Distinguished Correspondent
purple_monkey

Jenna covered her face with her hands. There was a moment of awkward silence until Adam said, "Believe me, I don't like this any more than you do." So many things were going through her mind that Jenna didn't know what say. Finally, she removed her hands from her face and in a barely audible voice asked, "Why and how?" He said, "For starters, my name is not Adam. My real name is Asclepius. I changed it so that I could fit in better in your world. Plus it's easier to pronounce." She said, "Wait. What do you mean by fitting in? Are you like an alien or something?" He answered, "I am a Greek god. I am the god of medicine and healing." Jenna couldn't believe what she was hearing. She said, "So that explains the magical booboos no more thing that happened the other day." Adam smiled and nodded. She said, "If you're a god, then shouldn't you be living it up in some heavenly palace?" Again Adam smiled and said, "I raised a guy from the dead and there was some controversy over it. It eventually turned into a huge mess, and I left. I thought that if I left, then the others wouldn't have anything to stress over and everything would be okay." Jenna asked, "So, what happened after that?" He said, "After that, I had to find a place where the others wouldn't find me. That's when I met Mr. Beaufort. We became good friends and I told him that I had no place to go. He said that I was different from the others and that he trusted me more than anyone else he had met in the past. Mr. Beaufort let me live with him and I was very grateful for meeting him." Jenna had a confused look on her face and said, "Hold on. He lived here like over a hundred years ago. That doesn't make sense."

Inspired Correspondent
Open-Peacemind
0 Kudos

This is AWESOME! 

Such a good story so far.

Can't wait for the next.:smileylol:

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
― Dr. Seuss
"It's your decision:
are you going to do the right or the wrong?"
~me