Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

An add on?

So I rember some members started an add on   while back and it kinda fizzeled out.Does anyone think strating one would be good?If so, lets start posting one!! :smileyhappy:))

"Books are the things that keep us inspired,content,and above all else happy"
Reader
hellooimrighthere
0 Kudos

Re: An add on?

Hi, well I used the search box to search "an add on," because well, i'm new soo i had no idea what they were. And I was thinking why don't you take one of the beginnings from one of them and use that to start it. 

-just an idea. :smileyhappy: 

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101

I hope you dont mind me starting the add on. if you dont want me to you can just ignore this =)

leaves rustled beneath my feet as the moon shown brightly on the earth. Moonlight reflected on the wet leaves from the morning rain. The wind seemed to whisper something in my ear. I could barely make out the words. Each time it blew, I could have sworn I heard my name, but each time i convinced myself i was imagining things. But when the lights on my street all shut off, leaving me in the dark, with nothing but the light from the moon, I began to think maybe it was possible. The wind became stronger, and I could no longer stand. I fell straight back in fear. As it became stronger, the voice I had heard before grew stronger. There was no longer a doubt in my mind that I had heard my name called.

"Darcy!" it called.

The leaves started to rustle even more, lifted off the ground, and began spinning around me.

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

theyrre both really great ides!Lets start with werewolfs one!

"Books are the things that keep us inspired,content,and above all else happy"
Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

ok soo.....whos gonna add on?

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird

I guess I can =).....

The leaves started to spin around me faster and faster. I needed to get out of this whirlwind and fast before who knows what happens to me. I suddenly had an image of a newspaper article with a cover story of Girl Mysteriously Disappears in a Tornado of Leaves or worse yet Girl Dies of Unknown Leafy Causes.. My blurry vision snapped me back to reality and I run towards the wall of spinning leaves only to be pushed back by some force - a really really strong force might I add- and then I fell.

And its just my luck that I fell on my right arm in a funny bent sorta way making something go "Crack!!!!" and I knew then I was in some deep horse poo. I felt some serious pain in my right arm and was almost positive it was broken. As I lie there under the starry sky, in a whirling and swirling tornado of leaves, with a most likely broken arm I began to say

"Wow what a lucky day I've been having, wonder what's gonna happen next." Then there was a small flash in the wall/tornado of leaves as I looked more closely there were blurry photos of friends, family and strangers whirling around my head. So I shut my eyes hoping this would all go away like a weird and strange dream, but then when I opened my eyes nothing had changed. Yep reality officially sucks today!! But I guess things that you never want or think will happen - like this!- somehow do and you just have to deal with it somehow.

I was beginning to face reality and accept it until the freaky Indian- I mean from India- looking dude walked right through the swirling leaves and the wall of very powerful force and I remembered a famous Star Wars quote "May the force be with you! (Freaky Indian Guy!) I mean really I try to go through the leaves and almost die, but instead only break my arm and here he comes skippin' through the leaves like you would through a sunny golden meadow of flowers (not literally but I get I funny image from thinking about it) =)

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Correspondent
Wolfgirl22
0 Kudos

I look at the guy like he's crazy. He looks at me, smiles and reaches out to grab me. Something told me that this guy was bad news, so gritting my teeth, I got up and backed up to a tree. My arm screamed out pain, but I ignored it. He's still coming towards me, as if nothing could stop him. My heart beated heavily as something told me to run.

(Short but thats all I can think of for right now)

http://psykhe22.blogspot.com/
http://psykhe22-challenge.blogspot.com/

Inspired Scribe
djaq

My heart stopped and I could hear blood pounding in my ears. I tried in vain to cry out, but my mouth was dry and heavy.

The wind picked up pace and howled angrily to the man and I.

He took one step towards me. And everything went quiet.

No wind. No fear.

Silence.

Panicked, I looked to the man and saw him whisper under his breath. My hair whipped across my face and my knees started to buckle. Slowly, everything went dark.

"We could do pizza."