Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

Any Agatha Christie fans?

I just started reading her books and I think they are great! Just wondering if anyone else has read her books
"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
-pg 3 of Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra
Frequent Contributor
StubbornAT

Re: Any Agatha Christie fans?

I love Agatha Christie books. One of my favorite and first of her books were AND THEN THERE WERE NONE.
Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

I Love that book! So far it is my favorite and I have the wii game for it :smileyhappy:.I just bought Murder on the Orient Express which I heard is better than And Then There Were None
"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
Frequent Contributor
michaela27
0 Kudos

im reading And Then There Were None right now for english. im not very far into it yet but i like it so far.
Inspired Scribe
djaq

my favorite agatha christie book is DEFINATLEY and then there were none! i love that book! :smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
New User
Julia_OConnell

I love Agatha Christie!! My mom told me to start reading them, and got me "And Then There were None". I loved it and ever since I've been reading murder mysteries. My favorites by her are "And Then There Were None" and "A Pocket Full of Rye". I really am starting to worry about why childrens rhymes are so creepy (the titles are both references to rhymes used in the books).

Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

Julia_OConnell wrote:

I love Agatha Christie!! My mom told me to start reading them, and got me "And Then There were None". I loved it and ever since I've been reading murder mysteries. My favorites by her are "And Then There Were None" and "A Pocket Full of Rye". I really am starting to worry about why childrens rhymes are so creepy (the titles are both references to rhymes used in the books).

I know right! I was thinking that myself and even though I find it a bit creepy, I do admire how she was able to create such good stories out of them, they really kept them me on my toes

New User
mysterylovr
0 Kudos

I love Agatha Christie's books. I have all the Marple series and working on getting all the Poirot series. In fact, just started to look into finding some 1st editions.

Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

Golden_Reader12 wrote:
I Love that book! So far it is my favorite and I have the wii game for it :smileyhappy:.I just bought Murder on the Orient Express which I heard is better than And Then There Were None

Nope, And Then Were None is definetly her best book! Murder on the Orient Express didn't even come close lol