Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

Any Team Jacob People??

ok yes i know i said i was tryin to be less obsessed with twilight, and im not AS obsessed...yeah.

anyway, just wonderin if there are any other Team Jacob (Team Taylor *swoons*) fans :smileyvery-happy:

lost banner Pictures, Images and Photos
New User
afaroni34
0 Kudos

Re: Any Team Jacob People??

Are you kidding me!!! Hell Yesssssss. Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black. Love Him<33333

TEAM JACOB!!!!!!

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

haha my friends say im obsessed

haha

theyre right!!

LOVE HIM!!!

Inspired Contributor
I_read_books
0 Kudos

I don't know, when I read New Moon I totally hated Jacob, but I think it was because he's was acting so weird, but now I really like him. He got a lot better in Eclipse, and in Breaking Dawn he's adorable. I'm a fan of Edward in the book, but I think in the movie I like Jacob mutch better--Edward is just...gross in the movie. He doesn't act the same, and I'm sorry, but Rob is totally ugly. (Sorry to any Rob fans) I think Taylor is wayyyy cuter, and he seems nicer, too. So, I guess I'm Team Both.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"

--Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

so ur kinda like team switzerland. haha. i cant stand robert pattinson. hes just a butt. haha. i LOVE Taylor. i think he is the HOTTEST guy in the WORLD. i think im a little over obsessed haha. but i think edward is ok in the books. but i have ALWAYS loved Jacob. so yeah. i like that jacob isnt perfect and i love his butt headedness. haha
Inspired Contributor
I_read_books
0 Kudos

LOL I'm glad to find someone who isn't screaming over Rob! I get so annoyed when I see little teenagers do that (especially when their not even teens, but LITTLE girls! I saw this ten year old staring at a magazine with him on it the other day in the weirdest way...it was creepy). I don't really think that he's that great of an actor, either. Taylor did a lot better, even though we didn't see much of him in Twilight. I'm really hoping that they don't mess New Moon up for him, because I'd really like to see what else he can do, but I hear that Rob is supposed to get a big part in it--even though that's not the way it was in the book. I don't know...we'll see...

I guess the reason I liked Edward in the book was because of the way he treated Bella. He's so gentlemanly, and I like that. You don't find many guys like that, you know? But, then again, Jacob was kind of the same way, but in a different way, so, yeah, I like him a lot, too. Especially in Breaking Dawn after he imprints on Renesmee--those two are funny. 

Oh, speaking of that, do you think Mrs. Meyer will write a book about them--Jacob and Nessie? 

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

I KNOW!!! cant stand him!! hes is FAR from hot. Taylor beat him by a land slide in hotness. and they both get therir shirts off in new moon and Taylor is gonna destroy him. haha. and yeah it is creepy how little girls drool over him. its just creepy. and the worst part is he doesnt take a shower that often cuz he likes the way his hair looks. yeah...grose.

and yes i do love him in the books but i become fond of him because of rob. so i REALLY need to reread the books. haha. soo yeah.

New User
KarissaGirl
0 Kudos

omg yes i love him to death. my sis loves edward. im like yuck. i have a signed poster of him..ekkk...i love him..

Team Jacob(taylor)<333333333333333333

♥KarissaGirl♥

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

ok from like twilight to eclipse i was team jacob all the way, part of it is becuase i always have a soft spot for the underdog and the fact he liked bella so much, but she was with edward made me root for him more, but then...... damn he jsut shattered everything, when he imprinted on resseme that just took away any likeness i had for him the whole previous 3 books, i liked edward but couldnt help but notice the flaws in his love, the fact being the major reason he was attracted to her, was becucase partly he couldnt read her mind, and that drew him to her, and she just liked him becuase he was hot... thats it nufin much else. when she fell for jacob it wasnt becuase of that but becuase she cared for him being him, i mean we see that in books all the time, attraction leads  to love, but in twilight there love was made out to be pure without faults when i felt the reason for there love wasnt exacly pure for those reasons, hey i love this series, but like its made me think if i could like call any of them my favs not even bella which is a shame "shrugs" if there one person i could choose from this book, its alice, she great and just a genuine caring person, someone we could relate to ,
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01
0 Kudos

I hate Robert Pattinson.

...Does that count???

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

yup sure does :smileytongue: i still dont know what to think about him, sometime he seems really hot other times jsut like a pure scruff, lol i dunno but i think taylors hotter and seems like a cool guy
Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01
0 Kudos

Taylor has waaaaaaay more personality than Rob. I think he's just plain scummy and his acting sucks...
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

i'm more of a yeam taylor, not jake! i just like taylor
I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
I_read_books
0 Kudos

Yeah, Rob just has horrible acting. I mean, has he even practiced before? My friend could do better, and he's a horrible actor, and thats saying something. LOL And I don't think he's cute AT ALL. He especially needs to cut that hair shorter...ugh...

But, yeah, enough about him...

I kind of have to agree with...sorry, I can't remember your name (T.T) about Edward kind of liking Bella because he couldn't hear her thoughts. I think that was more of the reason in the movie than in the book, though. In the book I think that attracted him to her at first, and then he wanted to know more about her because of it, which ultimately made him like her. I don't think it was just because he couldn't read her mind (thought that helped, I'm sure). In the movie they made it seem like he just liked her because he couldn't hear what she was thinking, but...well, the movie sucked anyways, so yeah...

I don't know, I actually like the Jacob and Nessie thing. I mean, sure, Jacob and Bella would have beencut, too, but I honestly really don't like Bella too much (she's OK) so I'd rather see him with Nessie in the future. Besides, this way both Edward and Jacob have someone they really care about, so everyones happy (well, everyone but the Jacob/Bella fans, anyway. LOL)

New User
E_Brown1993
0 Kudos

yea child u got one right here! when i was watchin new moon i almost fell out my chair he looked so good. Just call me Jacobs wifey :smileyhappy:

Correspondent
WerewolfGirl101
0 Kudos

sry thats what im called haha

New User
AliceDavison
0 Kudos

taylor launter is so hot

:smileyhappy: