Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Re: Anyone LOVE Harry Potter 7? Like LOVE?

So have you read any other books besides Harry Potter?

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Lol. I love reading. You can see my virtual library. It has most of my books yet some aren't on B&N. (Portuguese version of HP and Beedle the Bard collectors edition haha. Oh and two fanfics my friend wrote.) But yea I've read so many other things haha. I'm currently reading The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima.
TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink:
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

I just looked at your library and you've read the twilight series....

and Nick and Norah's Infinate Playlist

I LOVE nick and norah's infinate playlist! :smileyhappy:

and Twilight

Well I got to go now :smileyhappy:

Bye

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Lol Nick & Norah I have read twice and I can't wait to read it again lol. Now Twilight is a different story. I bought them because my friend Amy said they were good. -_- lol

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

OHMYGOD[S] I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!

I GREW UP WITH THESE BOOKS AND CHARACTERS, I CRIED SOSOSOSO HARD AFTER I FINISHED D.H. MAINLY BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NO MORE BOOKS.. :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad: IVE REREAD THESE BOOKS TOO MANY TIMES TO COUNT, AND EACH TIME I TAKE AWAY SOME NEW AND SWANKIFIED MESSAGE.. THESE BOOKS ARE JUST INCREDIBLE! IVE BEEN TO ALL THE MIDNIGHT SHOWINGS FOR THE MOVIES,(( AND WENT IN COSTUE)) THEN WENT TO THE OOTP, HBP, AND DH MIDNIGHT PREMIERS AS WELL!! ((IN COSTUME OF COURSE!!!:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:))

BUT I CRIED MY EYES OUT THROUGH THE ENTIRE 7TH BOOK:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

WHY DO MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS ALWAYS HAVE TO DIE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I MEAN SERIOUSLY??!?!!!!!?!?! :smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

IT WAS SO DEPRESSING..:smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad::smileysad:

AT LEAST THERE IS STILL THE ENCYCLOPEDIA!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Whoa! Someone is a excited a tad too much. Lol and you broke the page xD

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

*turns red*

:smileyhappy:

lol sorry.... haha

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Lol it's okay. Harry Potter gets me excited too xD