New User
ROCKBANDLOVER421

Re: Are you on team edward or team jacob?

I say that Jacob is better than Edward.Me and my aunts like Jacob better TEAM JACOB RULES!!!!

New User
Sydney04
0 Kudos

For the books i'm team Edward but movie wise i'm team Jacob.

Frequent Contributor
ThatWhatSheSaid214
0 Kudos

team jacob all the way. he is really sexii & he is aggrasive i love him :smileytongue:

Distinguished Wordsmith
SaraMariaa
0 Kudos

TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!

“The books that help you the most are those which make you think the most.”
Distinguished Correspondent
bobbles918

Team Edward.  I couldnt stand Jacob.  But I absolutely hate triangles!  I think it's a horrible way of adding drama to a couple in book.  Sometimes it can be interesting but with this one it was just annoying.  But worked out the way I wanted

"A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"-Mark Twain
Contributor
Rosie1486

I'm on team Edward, because he's so loving and sweet.  :smileyhappy:

I LOVE vampire books!!!!!!!!!
Reader
DonnaS1970
0 Kudos

Team Edward!!

Frequent Contributor
disneygirl1195

TEAM DAMON!

hahhaha sorry i love the vamp diaries but i admit i am a team edward as well :smileyhappy: 

Distinguished Scribe
Ya_Ya
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Huh?  What?  Edward is cold and emotionally unavailable.  He's passionate and moody; intensely high and then very, very low.  He is extremely controlling and on occasion bordres borders on verbal abuse.

Jacob is the kind one, the sensitive one, the one I'd want my niece or daughter to be dating.

It's extremely irresponsible for an author, writing books aimed at teenaged girls, to write a romantic hero who treats the woman he "loves" this way.  It sets a very, very, very bad example.

(For the record, never did I doubt that in a book about a family of vampires that Bella would end up with the vampire.  I am, however, completely annoyed with Stephenie Myer for "writing" said vampire the way she did.) 

Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Team Sweden. I care for neither.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103