Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
OhSabrinaaa

Awkward First Kisses?

To start off...

I'm writng a story. And it's sorta a romantic comedy and I thought I could need your guys help.

I need akward first kisses tales! Haha, it may sound crazy but I think I could probably get some real life situations and put a twist on them...

So please dish!

And I will do the happy dance for you[:

Oh, and btw, me and my sisters were bored so we made a video.

I'm the one in the yellow, The fat one, Haha,

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEAtKG-m4xY

"So I'm burning the thoughts of the things that I once said, because you tore down the walls that the world has put inside my head."
-The Rocket Summer
New User
L_A_Z_L_O
0 Kudos

Re: Awkward First Kisses?

i was 14. it happend last month. i was at a camp and i was downstairs,and we were playing "i have never" but the church version. it was actually fun. Then Brandon asked me if we could go talk upstairs and of course i said "yes" we talked for 2ish hours and then i asked him what he was thing about he said "golf,how cold he was,movies,and how much he wanted to kiss me" i was like what. but i didnt say. I told him "that would be my 1st kiss" so we took a room from the cabin and he took my hands and held them and leaned in and kissed me. and we sat down. He leaned in too kiss me again but this time french, but i dont know how. so it was akward and then i realized i forgot to brush my teeth and had REALLY bad breath!!! it was nerve racking. so i couldnt focus on kissing only worring. he left the room and as i got up. i noticed i had a HUGE red spot on the back of my pants! i ran to bathroom. he saw what happend and didnt talk to me for the rest of the week. cause he was to embaressed. And i found out why he left,his friend was watching us. Creepy!!

-L_A_Z_L_O

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Wow I musta died at least ten times whilst reading that, I feel thy pain damn that is really bad!!! So like you haven't seen or talked to him again since, poor you man ...

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Frequent Contributor
OhSabrinaaa
0 Kudos

Haha, that is...

Awkward shall I say?

Lol. I could never imagine myself in that situation!

Thanks for sharing!<3

"So I'm burning the thoughts of the things that I once said, because you tore down the walls that the world has put inside my head."
-The Rocket Summer
Frequent Contributor
Evermore13
0 Kudos

Omigosh thats horrible! Well atleast you had your first kiss? so you never talked to him after that?-what a jerk! lol

Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

awww... how horrible. i feel for you i really do. how cute was he? you don't have to answer that if you don't want to, L_A_Z_L_O.

Contributor
Tabbington
0 Kudos

well, i was kissing someone for the first time and my nose started spouting blood. it was weird

Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

O.O tabby r u sure you didn't bite him???   lol jk jk  i would have felt so bad. lol

Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

oppss... my bad. i read that wrong.

Contributor
Tabbington
0 Kudos

HAHAHA!!!! how do you know it was a boy??? lol You know how i am with bloody noses

BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Daymmmm!!! ur nose started bleeding holy **bleep**!!!  wait n what r u on about .. It was a boy right?, ur scaring me here lmfao

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Um, mine was at a party where half the people were like drunk (but I wasn't) and it wasn't even my boyfriend and half the people were cheering and screaming, and I'm pretty sure we were standing on a table, though I can't really remember it, but I do remember people counting how long it lasted. Also, when I went home I signed into gmail to check my messages and I just left it open. Then my friend IM'd me and went "Jaya and Duke k-i-s-s-i-n-g" but my DAD was using my computer and he got super pissed at me. He was like "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!" All in all, a weird night.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Contributor
Tabbington
0 Kudos

Haha, yea it did start bleeding. I am unfortunate that i get bloody noses often, especially in winter. Yea, it was a boy. I was just messin with one of my friends from school

Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

LOL you know tabby... your nose bleeds alot in gelzheisers class... lol it scares the stuffness out of me.

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

omfgosh! i feel so bad for all of you...

the camp guy is a jerk, just saying if he hasnt talked to you since

nose bleeding-deff awkward.

party kiss...i love it!, but if it were me i would be a little embarrassed to say the least.

oh and btw im 15, and still havent been kissed!

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Frequent Contributor
OhSabrinaaa
0 Kudos

Haha, thats pretty embarrasing but yet, pretty damn funny!

(:

Wow, what did your dad do after?

-The Rocket Summer
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

haha, i immediately snatched the computer from him and i was like "uh, it's a joke between us!" still not sure if he believed me...

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
OhSabrinaaa
0 Kudos

Thats what I do when my mommy reads something odd between me and my friends! Haha, I would be like,"Uhhh, it's an insider. You had to be there." Lmao!

I'm not sure she believes me either.

Bahahah! :smileyvery-happy:

-The Rocket Summer
Correspondent
b00kwerm
0 Kudos

hey, Cheyenne_Catina,

me too! i haven't found the right guy yet. :[

Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

wow, you seem like you have a lot of fun with your sisters from the video! you guys are so cute together.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼