Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Contributor
Hikaru23
0 Kudos

Re: Awkward First Kisses?

Me neither..... :smileysad: bOOkwerm and Cheyenne_Catina........ i haven't found the right guy.... >_< ...i wouldn't mind finding him though ^^ LOL

"The world is the same size, there's just... less in it..."
~Jack Sparrow -At Worlds End-
Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Awwwww don't worry about it girls I know when I say be patient your most likely like urgh!!! But seriously it always happens that way, when your looking for the ONE he's busy somewhere in outer space, and when u've given up all hope he comes  from outa nowhere right by you, and that is the crappyness girls we call life, but whats the rush??, its better to wait and find the right one, than to rush and regret dont ya think? :smileyhappy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Contributor
Tabbington
0 Kudos

the stuffness... lol. it only bled in his class prolly three times. haha. i remember last year when i sat next to you and got a bloody nose. ur face was really funny. it seems that the only classes i have gelzheiser, you are in too

Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

yeah i know that, and i dont mind the wait that much, as long as i know its gonna be worth it. i mean...

besides why settle for something i dont really want just to say i had it?

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Frequent Contributor
OhSabrinaaa
0 Kudos

agnijay wrote:

wow, you seem like you have a lot of fun with your sisters from the video! you guys are so cute together.

Thank you, Jaya[:

Haha, like many others, I haven't found the right one either. But I guess our perception of the "right one" is just a fantasy. But I wouldn't mind settling with a boy of my reality who makes me feel as beautiful and happy as possible.

"So I'm burning the thoughts of the things that I once said, because you tore down the walls that the world has put inside my head."
-The Rocket Summer
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

same here!

i have this vision of my perfect guy...prolly from all the romance books i read, but i would be ecstatic for a guy who males me feel mushy, lol

Frequent Contributor
OhSabrinaaa
0 Kudos

I know. I guess that's one of the things romance novels do to you :/

Haha,

"So I'm burning the thoughts of the things that I once said, because you tore down the walls that the world has put inside my head."
-The Rocket Summer
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

Haha, I always fall for the guy who I'm friends-ish with. I must say, looking at my old chats, I was SO mean when I rejected guys.

☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
OhSabrinaaa
0 Kudos

agnijay wrote:

Haha, I always fall for the guy who I'm friends-ish with. I must say, looking at my old chats, I was SO mean when I rejected guys.

Haha, everyone makes that mistake. I guess we just know better not to do it again.

[;

Lol, >.<

-The Rocket Summer
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

yeah, im not always with the way i treat circumstances

Contributor
SRVB14Hannah
0 Kudos

I feel so bad for you LAZLO................. Wait so did you start ur period when you kissed him????? And what color pants were you wearing???

Contributor
SRVB14Hannah
0 Kudos

I really like this guy and my friends say that he likes me but idk! I even told him that i like him and he said thats cool and i said is it going ot be awkward now and he said no! so yah......... i havent asked my parents if i am aloud to have a boyfriend so idk if i should ask them!!!!

Distinguished Wordsmith
Dan21

[ Edited ]

Once I walked my girl friend up to her front door and I ALMOST kissed her, but her mom opened the door and I was kinda relieved when she did 'cause then I was pretty sure I was going to feel really, really, really awkward. Then we got around to it after another 4 dates. 

(I sound like a crappy guy, don't I?)

(Oh, and I feel really sorry for you whoever got a period during a kiss, I'm glad I don't have periods!!!!)

Cheyenne_Catina

so im a junior and have never had a boyfriend. so my friend today in prcalc tells me that shes gonna hook me up with one of her friends cause i need a BF. so...yeah

and dan, u r not a crappy guy. i think thats a bit sweet, lol

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Haha how sweet Dan! =)

And Cheyenne I know how you feel! I've never had a boyfriend either, just never felt the need I guess... and most of them (not all) just cause more problems that I don't need. My friends say that too! I swear they always tease me and stuff and call me "Innocent Paige" and my friend has this joke that I'm going to be like a stripper or something (this will never ever ever ever ever ever EVER happen..) and I will be all like "E=MC2 boys"... so yeaaa =)

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Contributor
SRVB14Hannah
0 Kudos

i am really active i play 3 sports and i havent started my period yet and i still havent had a boyfriend or a kiss

Cheyenne_Catina

zoey-

same here, lol

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

Cheyenne- I'm just glad someone else knows how I feel! Sometimes it seems like no one else agrees with me! =)

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Frequent Contributor
ThatWhatSheSaid214
0 Kudos

same here i mean i got tapped but thats it.

Distinguished Scribe
SandraPants
0 Kudos

My first kiss was at the roller skating rink and I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there with a dead mouth and I'm sure it was terrible for the guy haha. 

Spelling is for "loosers."
http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/