Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

Re: BOO! I'm Back...

How about I tear Gale in half that way you can both have a piece and be happy and whilst both of you are distracted by your yucky Gale pieces I run away with the one and only PEETA now is that a plan or what Muwahahahhahaha!! :smileyvery-happy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Gahhh!!! I think NOT blue!! madness that is! madness!!! >_< 

:smileytongue:

"We could do pizza."
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

hey everyone its hails!

idk if you remember me

but i remember you lol

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Cheyenne_Catina
0 Kudos

i remember you..ugh been forever!

"He is bound to you,” said the Queen. “But does he love you?"
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

yes yes agree!

far to long!

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Scribe
redheart52
0 Kudos

BLUEICEGAL wrote:

Yup.

Uhh... what blue? I can't say hi to my friend and joke around?   O.o

Correspondent
Duncan-lover-4eva
0 Kudos

Aww its so qud to hear from everyone aqain

@BLUEICEGAL i remember u too ! ahh i know how u feel...i cnt qo into barnes and noble nd not purchase more than 1 book

-_- addiction ! xD

If you ever feel the need to wonder why.
Let me know
-Aaliyah
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

I know right? I was thinking for some time we all need to catch up where all planning on going to the chatroom on Friday will post the link a day before or so that way we can all catch up, and seriously I don't even know where the closest Barnes and noble is around here the store has like never been mentioned if not for this site I doubt id even know its existence , but id so love to go one day the best source for books I have is my crappy library urgh id love to go bn it would be like book heaven *sigh* how come youv'e been gone for so long where'd ya go of to eh:smileyvery-happy:

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva
Correspondent
Duncan-lover-4eva
0 Kudos

xD ...u dont even have a borders? :/ oo qosh i cnt do librarys ! ....oo yes i will defientely join to that forum...I know I've been qone for a lonq time because I traded it for facebook ! xD...sorry B&N.com :smileywink: .

Let me know
-Aaliyah
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Duncan-lover-4eva wrote:

xD ...u dont even have a borders? :/ oo qosh i cnt do librarys ! ....oo yes i will defientely join to that forum...I know I've been qone for a lonq time because I traded it for facebook ! xD...sorry B&N.com :smileywink: .

haha thats ok duncan, we can be blood traitors together! lol i love borders... :smileyhappy:

"We could do pizza."
Correspondent
Duncan-lover-4eva
0 Kudos

Lolz ! xD.....yea i like borders but i like barnes nd nobles WAY much more ! xD

Let me know
-Aaliyah