New User
cassie_hearts_music
0 Kudos

BOOKS!!!!!!!!

heyy peoples. i am asking you people for some good books to read. please respond. i need some really good books to read besides the "Twilight" saga.

~Thanks, Cassie :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

Re: BOOKS!!!!!!!!

Well if you like Twilight, I'd definatley recomend Evernight by Claudia Gray.  :smileyvery-happy:

What other books do you like?  Just so I know what to recomend.  Lol.  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."
Reader
teen-book-fan
0 Kudos

If you like the vamps then I would suggest highly of Blue Bloods Series & The House of Night series. They are fantastic! If you want something outside of the vamp world, I would suggest Kiss me Kill me and the sequil Kisses and Lies. Also, for a girly kind of book there is always The Secrets of My Hollywood Life. All of these are approprite and I've read all of them. VERY GOOD BOOKS!!

Correspondent
JessTheTeacher_08
0 Kudos

I just read Wicked Lovely.. I am now reading Ink Exchange and Melissa Marr is a wonderful author. It's an amazing series with the next book coming out in April. 

Also, the Blue Bloods Series. I know some do not like it but I thought it was a nice series. I have read the first 2 and I am soon to read the last one.

If you do not want to read series... Graceling by Kristin Cashore is a great book!

Hop eit helps! :smileyhappy:  

Wordsmith
twilightfann
0 Kudos

I definitely agree - Kiss Me, Kill Me, Blue Bloods, and Wicked Lovely are sooo good ! Evermore by Alyson Noel is also great and A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelley is good, too.

The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
New User
Marian_B
0 Kudos

There are so many good books to read after Twilight!! Check out The Hunger Games, The Immortal Instruments Series, The Wake Series, The Study Series just to name a few.

For more tips, you might want to have a look at my blog, where I've reviewed all the (tons of) books I've read recently in the young adult paranormal fiction genre:

http://readingaftertwilight.wordpress.com/

Happy reading!

Contributor
tay511
0 Kudos

i agree  that wicked lovely is very worth the read. i also just read the darkest powers series by kelley armstrong and they were amazing. there are three books and they just got better with each one. i hope this helped :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Wordsmith
Zeal
0 Kudos

Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors!  This trilogy is excellent!  Her new one is Clockwork Angel...also great!

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Series #1)  

City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments Series #2)  

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments Series #3)  

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices Series #1)   

"I learned to dream through reading, learned to create dreams through writing, and learned to develop dreamers through teaching. I shall always be a dreamer."
Sharon Draper
Contributor
Purple_kitty23
0 Kudos

I love the twilight series too.  Here are a few books that I think are really good.  Not all of them are vampire related, but I think you should read them.

The Night world series by L.J. Smith

Elsewhere By Gabrielle Zevin

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Purple_kitty23 : )
New User
Libby15
0 Kudos

I am starting to read nicholas sparks new book....has anyone read it yet?

Inspired Correspondent
bookluvr11
0 Kudos

hey

Blue Bloods is amazing and another GREAT series is Vampire Academy!!! Also, Simone Elkeles' books are fantastic!!!

Blue Bloods Box Set, Books 1 - 3 (Blue Bloods Series) 

The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods Series #4)  

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy Series #5)  

Vampire Academy Boxed Set  

Blood Promise (Vampire Academy Series #4)  

Rules of Attraction  

Return to Paradise  

Leaving Paradise  

Perfect Chemistry  

Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?
If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.
— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones)
Frequent Contributor
Nancy_TumblingBooks
0 Kudos

HUNGER GAMES!!!! :smileywink:

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends."

Visit my YA blog: http://shethebookgeek.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
lev924
0 Kudos

definetly read tigers curse because the author loves twilight and made the books because twilight is over, and beautiful creatures is amazing