Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

BS News

Hello I'm GS. This thread will be where reminders are posted of upcoming votes, book readings, or any other news for the book club. Also if you have a suggestion please tell us. If you would like to join the Book Sharks intro yourself. Tis a Y/A book club all are welcome. Have a great day.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Book Sharks: No need to breathe, just read!
Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Re: BS News

Hello Book Sharks! :smileyhappy: Remember Saturday: the list for January books is closed and the voting booth opens for one week. We are voting for one book this month. Thank you!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Okay Book Sharks gets your votes in now! :smileyhappy: thank you!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Reminder: Tomorrow is Saturday so the vote closes and we deside the book for January! Also the list for February opens tomorrow too so be sure to add a book or two! . Thank you!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Our first book read is FIRE, by Jame Patterson. Thank you guys for voting! The reading starts soon as you can get the book. Also the new February list will be up in moments. Its only open for one week so please get your books in thank you! Have a great weekend!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Ok uh sorry my bad forgot the reminder. :smileysad: well Fwbruary's list is closed so now its time to vote! And two books for next month! Also I will go a head and post March's list today but I will leave it up a bit longer and by the time we vote on it that should give everyone a lot more time to find the books! :smileyhappy: ok thank you! Remember any Q's post or PM me. And the Book Shark member slogan "Book Sharks: No need to breathe just read!" Is optional for your signature. :smileyhappy:
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Hello Book Sharks! Hey time for a reminder! The voting booth closes tomorow and Feb's books desided. Thank you!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Thanks guys! Ok here are the reads for February are Fairest of all, by Serena Valentino. and Girl of Fire and Thorns, by Rae Carson.
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Hey sorry guys I been busy. Ok I have the book discussion threads up closed the March book list and got March's Voting booth up. I will leave the voting booth open a bit longer too. If you have complants and or sugestions please let me know. PM or on this thread. Thank you!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Inspired Bibliophile
GS2991
0 Kudos

Okay looks like everyone is busy like me so lets just read The Hunger Games in March. I have this one so I'll finaly get to join in a discussion!
Silence is golden,
Duck tape is silver.

Frequent Contributor
PrincessJazz
0 Kudos

Cool! Sounds like a plan. I wanted to re-read the series anyway to refresh for the upcoming movie!

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt