Wordsmith
Golden_Reader12
0 Kudos

Bad Endings?

Does any one else hate bad endings, I mean to the point where it ruins the whole book for you? That's what happens to me. I can't stand bad endings! like if something really bad happens to one of the characters I just can't seem to except the fact and I get really mad or frustrated
"There would be little reason to lie down at night without the possibility of seeing things bigger and more amazing than the average day might bring about. Why pick up a pen or type on a keyboard if there's no imagination or wonder left to behold?"
-pg 3 of Leven Thumps and the Wrath of Ezra
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Re: Bad Endings?

At first I'm like "Aw, man. That's sad" Then, it's "Well, it had to end that way". Get what I'm saying?
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Wordsmith
J.R._BookWorm
0 Kudos

Vampires-and-Spongebob wrote:
At first I'm like "Aw, man. That's sad" Then, it's "Well, it had to end that way". Get what I'm saying?

I get what your saying

But I HATE bad endings....

:smileysad:

"I didn't have quite same...upbringing as my adopted siblings here. My begining was something else entirely."
Jasper
~Eclipse~
Contributor
Felidae_Evol

If the ending doesn't flow with the book or make sense at all then it ruins the book for me. Characters dying does not influence the ending that greatly to me.

"My life is essentially a series of embarrassing incidents strung together by telling people about those embarrassing incidents." - Russell Brand
Inspired Wordsmith
twilight_fanatic_01
0 Kudos

Felidae_Evol wrote:

If the ending doesn't flow with the book or make sense at all then it ruins the book for me. Characters dying does not influence the ending that greatly to me.

I'm with Felidae on this one xD
"Your dream vacation, smile hostage refuge, a work in progress, you bleed just like you puke while running the mile."

-Pretty Handsome Awkward, The Used
Inspired Correspondent
Ravenclaww
0 Kudos

Bad endings hmmm. The only one was Breaking Dawn how they didn't fight and just talked it out. That made it even worse. Worse than before lol.

Um I can't think of any other bad endings because I've been satisfied with what I've gotten so far xD

TheSubtleChronicler.blogspot.com

Check it out :smileywink:
Inspired Contributor
Think-Im-Listening
0 Kudos

Ravenclaww wrote:

Bad endings hmmm. The only one was Breaking Dawn how they didn't fight and just talked it out. That made it even worse. Worse than before lol.

Um I can't think of any other bad endings because I've been satisfied with what I've gotten so far xD

THANK YOU!! In that stupid book they were preparing for a big fight, and I assume stephanie meyer decided that writing an action scene is too hard for her tiny brain, which is why URGH D:<

"If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you when it gets too much" -Mariana's Trench
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

I just read "Sweethearts" and HATED the ending. Also, the end of the 7th Clique book was, in my opinion, terrible. HP7 could have had a better ending as well. Also, Special Topics in Calamity Physics was a murder mystery and they don't even tell you how the person died!
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Correspondent
molie111
0 Kudos

I read Sweathearts too and i hated the ending. I like wanted them to get together. But i guess that is the realistic ending even though it sucks real badly.

I know what you mean about the ending of Breaking Dawn, i wanted them to fight. I like twilight and all the books but i hate how they got married and had a baby. It is just so... I dont know i hate when people have kids that young.... grrrr. i hate how she had a baby....