Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. On May 1, we’re saying goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
Punkibear
0 Kudos

Beach Blondes- Katherine Applegate

Hey Everyone. I just got done reading what seems to be to me, thee best book I have ever read (Not including the Twilight series, lol.) When I first picked up this book it seemed to be a typical summer romance book, but after I got home and read it I was hooked. I read this book in a day and a half. All 721 pages of it! It's full of drama, love and lots of scandel. I just went to Barnes and Noble today and picked up the second one. I can't wait to read it! P.S.: Does anyone know if there will be a 3rd book? Please and thanks!!
"What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful" -Author Unknown
New User
Iced-tea8
0 Kudos

Re: Beach Blondes- Katherine Applegate

Hey. I'm reading that book right at this minute i just bought it on Sunday and I'm almost done
Frequent Contributor
Punkibear
0 Kudos

That's awesome! Yeah, I just got done reading the second one and it was really good too. I really hope there will be a 3rd!
"What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful" -Author Unknown
New User
BooBerry
0 Kudos

OMG! I'm still reading it, but it's good so far. I'm like in July, and I totally think J.T. is Jonathan, Summer's dead brother (Or so the books says, so far.) It makes a lot of sense. He was baptized when he was two and a half, is adopted and went missing when he was two and a half. What is still a mystery to me is HOW he went missing? The book says that he just disappeared... This is one of my favorite books so far> I'm totally rooting for SETH, she better choose him :smileyhappy: Diver is just out there, too crazy for me. And, Adam has some issues, major issues I might add... that he needs to work out. No lie.