Frequent Contributor
Punkibear
0 Kudos

Beach Blondes- Katherine Applegate

Hey Everyone. I just got done reading what seems to be to me, thee best book I have ever read (Not including the Twilight series, lol.) When I first picked up this book it seemed to be a typical summer romance book, but after I got home and read it I was hooked. I read this book in a day and a half. All 721 pages of it! It's full of drama, love and lots of scandel. I just went to Barnes and Noble today and picked up the second one. I can't wait to read it! P.S.: Does anyone know if there will be a 3rd book? Please and thanks!!
"What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful" -Author Unknown
New User
Iced-tea8
0 Kudos

Re: Beach Blondes- Katherine Applegate

Hey. I'm reading that book right at this minute i just bought it on Sunday and I'm almost done
Frequent Contributor
Punkibear
0 Kudos

That's awesome! Yeah, I just got done reading the second one and it was really good too. I really hope there will be a 3rd!
"What you feel is what you are and what you are is beautiful" -Author Unknown
New User
BooBerry
0 Kudos

OMG! I'm still reading it, but it's good so far. I'm like in July, and I totally think J.T. is Jonathan, Summer's dead brother (Or so the books says, so far.) It makes a lot of sense. He was baptized when he was two and a half, is adopted and went missing when he was two and a half. What is still a mystery to me is HOW he went missing? The book says that he just disappeared... This is one of my favorite books so far> I'm totally rooting for SETH, she better choose him :smileyhappy: Diver is just out there, too crazy for me. And, Adam has some issues, major issues I might add... that he needs to work out. No lie.