Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Big Brother 11! Anyone watch?

So, Big Brother is like my family's favorite show (not my mom, but whatever) . We all love it! This season is going to be great! I was so pissed when Jessie came back! What. The. Heck?! He's the most conceited idiot ever! I was hoping for "Evil Dick" to come back...again. He's been my favorite since he first came on the show seasons ago! So, who do you like? Who do you hate? Are you excited? etc!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Contributor
xocutiegirl65xo
0 Kudos

Re: Big Brother 11! Anyone watch?

Yes.... Big Brother is one of my favorite shows... I was so praying that evil dick would of been put on the show. He would of been the perfect outcast. He woudl of been so much better then Jessie. Dont get me wrong I like Jessie (even though he is sort of a meat head) but bring evil dick back would have brought so much drama its not even funny. What a shame lol.
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Ugh, I seriously HATE, no LOATHE Jessie. He's so annoying. I would of been so happy Evil Dick came back! They would of gotten tons of ratings!
"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Contributor
xocutiegirl65xo
0 Kudos

What do you think about Lydia. She is one of my favorite players ( I love the outcast group) but i think she tries to hard to get on everyone's good side thats its killing her game. She was so lucky to get off the block. And what about the brians group. Ronnie needs to keep his mouth shut b/c he's going to go home soon if he keeps trying to keep everyone under his belt. And those athletes are turining on each other. The whole house is starting to hate them.
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

OH MY GOD! Ronnie won HoH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Braiden went home! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

promise not to hurt me??!!

but what is big brother 11 about?

*cowers in fright*

i said dont hurt me

i see it listed on tv.. but is it like a game show? or like survivor or something?

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

It's this show where 13 people are sent into a house and they compete for power of the house, food and other things. Every week an HoH (Head of Household) is chosen by a game and they nominate two people for eviction. Then, after that, someone will win the veto which can take a person out of eviction so they HoH has to choose someone else. Then, everyone votes off someone and the person with the most votes gets sent out of the house.

This season they're theme is High School Cliques. Every team has three people except for one. Now, whoever makes HoH means they're team is safe as well.

It's not that far in the season. It comes on three days a week. If you have Comcast On Demand then you can watch the first episodes. If you can't then I'll be happy to tell you what's happend so far. It comes on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

it sounds interesting! :smileyvery-happy:

i dont have comcast on demand.. :smileysad:

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Would you like me to tell you what's happand so you can check it out on Sunday?
Contributor
xocutiegirl65xo
0 Kudos

OMG I HATE RONNIE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear i think they should of sent him home last week. I dont know why they didnt. :smileysad:
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Because he made an elliance with EVERYONE! That's totally gonna kill him after he's HoH!
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

Vampires-and-Spongebob wrote:
Would you like me to tell you what's happand so you can check it out on Sunday?

sure!!! :smileyvery-happy:

ill probably be really lost tho! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Okay, so on the first episode 12 people came into the house. They were separated in teams (aka cliques) Here are the Cliques

Brains

• Ronnie
  • Chima
  • Michele

Athletes

• Russell
  • Natalie
  • Jeff

Populars

• Laura
  • Jordan
  • Braiden

Off-Beats

• Lydia
  • Kevin
  • Casey

There was another twist in the game. While these house guests were competeing for HoH (they thought). They found out that 4 people (one for each clique) from seasons past were going to join they're team...if they're team one HoH. The extra person would also be HoH.

The Athletes won the challenge and Jessie from season 10 came back (bleh!) and was HoH for the first week.

He made an alliance with Ronnie from the brains and then the nominations came up. Jessie nominated Lydia and Chima (as a pawn).

The food competition came up and the brains lost, making them have to eat Big Brother slop for a whole week and having to sleep in a room that looked like a mental asylum.

Lydia made a deal with the athletes. She persuaded them to (if her or the athlete clique won the veto competition) to take her off the block and add Braiden.

The athletes won the veto challenge (a challenge where they compete for a metal that can take someone off the block) and got Lydia off the block and added Braiden. Braiden found out Lydia back-stabbed him and started calling her names, her friend Kevin names and just being mean. (though she was mean, herself) Lydia got into another fight with Jorden and Jeff. Ronnie made another aliance with the side of the house.

When it was time to evict someone, each of the house guests voted (The nominees don't and the HoH doesn't unless there's a tie.) It was a tie. Jessie sent Braiden home.

Ronnie won the next HoH competition.

Have any questions?

Message Edited by Vampires-and-Spongebob on 07-18-2009 03:06 PM
Inspired Scribe
djaq
0 Kudos

ok so, there are

12 people

1 house

4 cliques

so the people are sepreated by their personality types, right?

oh and they have like compettions and stuff!

i think i got it... 

i think the only part that is kinda confusing is the head of house thing... so does the HoH get privliages? like i know the whole chopping block thing, and the vote thing, but what else does the HoH get? immunity or something? how long are they HoH?

"We could do pizza."
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

The HoH gets a special private room, does not have to eat slop for the week, chooses the nominees, replaces a nominee if someone takes someone else off the block, can not be sent home the week they are HoH, they are HoH for 1 week and can't be HoH 2 weeks in a row.
Frequent Contributor
Twilight_Lover247
0 Kudos

I love that show
Contributor
xocutiegirl65xo
0 Kudos

I think after this week, he is gonna be the biggest target. I started playing the game to hard and quick and thats gonna kill him. He will b gone be week 5 no doubt!