Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
JSamman
0 Kudos

Blood Promise

Anyone start reading it yet? Or finish it yet just don't tell me the end
Frequent Contributor
JSamman
0 Kudos

Re: Blood Promise

well just finished this book last night and omg i can't believe what happen wasn't all that exciting the whole time but all in all i liked it but the best book so far but ending was really good

Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

Never read it (or heard of it). It's good? What's it about?

team GALE, anyone?
Frequent Contributor
JSamman
0 Kudos

the forth book in the vampire academy series well this one is about the main character rose going off on her own in search of someone she loves that was taken from her. like i said it was good i mean there was a little boring here and there but i thought it was well worth the read since i read the other ones as well

Inspired Correspondent
Facepalm
0 Kudos

Ooooh, okay. Yeah, I read the first 2 vampire academy books, but stopped at the third.

team GALE, anyone?
Frequent Contributor
samSB
0 Kudos

i just bought the book and im liking it so far but im curious to see what happenes. the series this series is amazing!!!

Frequent Contributor
JSamman
0 Kudos

when your done with it definately post again and let me know what you think of it. I loved it

Frequent Contributor
KWBookFanatic
0 Kudos

I finished it the other day.  I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't finished it yet but...This book made me love Adrian even more.  Ah sigh!!!!

It's all about the books!!!
Check out my blog www.kwbookfanatic.blogspot.com
Frequent Contributor
JSamman
0 Kudos

KWBookFanatic wrote:

I finished it the other day.  I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't finished it yet but...This book made me love Adrian even more.  Ah sigh!!!!

I completely agree with you although I have liked him since he was introduced cuz he was always so interesting. I definately want to see where that goes. I don't know about you but I kinda figured that was what would happen in the end but I still flipped out either way.

Contributor
booknerdsnet
0 Kudos

I finished reading it a few days ago, it's an okay book, compared to the first three, I didn't like it as much, and I was semi-disappointed in it. We do learn a few interesting things though, and I think I'm with most everyone else in saying that I appreciate/like Adrian a little more now after Blood Promise.

Correspondent
molie111
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

I really liked it. I couldn't stop reading it.

Rose is a bad a^^ guardian.

It lived up to all the expectations for me.

New User
d4ni3ll3
0 Kudos

-slight spoiler-

I cried through out the whole entire book! It was so sad but also addicting! Did anyone else have that problem?

I just couldn't stand demetri like that, and adrain definently grew on me. I hated the ending though it was to much like the ending of the 3rd book.

"What did you do to this?" -Edward.
"It didn't want to come out of the dashboard." -Bella.
"So you felt the need to torture it?" -Edward.
"You know how I am with tools. No pain was inflicted intentionally." -Bella.
"You killed it." -Edward.
Contributor
me_you_51
0 Kudos

i thought the title sounded familiar, can you just answer this, dont give anything away, was there a big twist or something unexpected?

Bibliophile
ZoeyRedbird
0 Kudos

I love the vampire academy series and anyone who has not read it should. I feel bad for Rose its so sad :smileysad: but iliked the book and i do appreciate adrian a lot more i am excited to see what happens in the next book cuz the book ends on a omg whats gonna happen note

"You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
Abdul Kalam
"What great thing would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?"
Robert H. Schuller

Distinguished Correspondent
BLUEICEGAL
0 Kudos

this series is like the 2nd best vamp series after twilight for me, i have always been a big fan of adrian, his whole care free mysterious thing ive always found appealing, but after the whole thing with dimitri, its like they have this tragicness the whole lost souls thing, and you crnt help root for them, becuase dimitri has that matureness and coolness about him, hes good for rose, but adrian seems like the bad boy where secretly rooting for,  before i was all adrian and rose, but now im stuck  in the midde, the ending did leave me unsure, and felt like wht was the point on the whole book since shes back to square one, at this point  im not even sure who i want her to be with, and poor lissa she dosnt seem to be much part of the story, thats how it feels anyway but i alwyas liked rose best so oh well, :smileyvery-happy: go rose whoop whoop!!!

Wanna know the awesomeness that is moi??? movies, artists, gossip and the latest reviews of your fav books not to mention my upcoming twilight parody that i am currently working on is all here folks!! @ My Blog Fantasy4eva spread the word girls :smileyhappy:
Fantasy4eva