Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Reader
Rickii
0 Kudos

Book Sugesstions

[ Edited ]

Hi! :smileywink: I was just wondering if any of you guys have any book suggestions. I like reading science fiction books like Maximum Ride, which also have some romance in them. I'm totally into the dystopian novels like Divergent. The angel books are really good too. Thank you for any of the suggestions! :smileywink: 

Reader
reader18SD
0 Kudos

Re: Book Sugesstions

Well, I really enjoy the books by Kelley Armstrong.  I would recommend The Summoning by her.  It is part of a series, and those books are my favorite.  I hope you find some good books to read. :smileyhappy:

Distinguished Correspondent
bobbles918

If you liked Wither you might want to try  Matched by Ally Condie

The sequel Crossed is coming out in November-

"A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read"-Mark Twain
Frequent Contributor
KC_Hughes
0 Kudos

Wicked Warlock   Try this one for 1.99

Man in the Mirror
http://amzn.to/nzCCuX
Wicked Warlock
http://amzn.to/jKiS5h
Book Trailer
http://bit.ly/nHAkEq
Contributor
milkandoreo

I am Number Four  

The Hunger Games trilogy

The Summoning

All of these books are really good and have a tad of romance in them and a lot of action :smileyhappy:

Hope this helps

Reader
Court-2727
0 Kudos

Hi ! So, I'll only recommend books that I think are AMAZING ! ... There is the Hunger Games series, which is REALLY good. It's a triology and I loved it !  There's also the The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare which is probably one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES ! It has to do with some angels too.  A really good angel series is Fallen, by Lauren Kate. It's also a triology, but soon to be a 4-book series.

Hope I helped ! This books are awesome ! :smileyhappy: I only listed a few, but you can message me if you're interested in hearing about more... I love to read ! :smileyhappy:

Have fun :smileywink:

New User
readerauth7
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

You might like:

Sons of Caasi: Battle For Time

Two born...one chosen.  A cryptic prophecy and a father's resolution lead to an epic battle between brothers, where one must choose between his own end and time's beginning.

goto: www.sonsofcaasi.com

New User
MyBookBoyfriend
0 Kudos

* the hunger games * blood road read * delirium These are three books on the same lines of divergent.
Distinguished Correspondent
Whisperlynn
0 Kudos

Re: Book Suggestions

I just finished a newer book called Shatter Me which is very dystopian from a military aspect and the sci-fi element borders on super hero qualities!  It was not the best I've read, but as the first in a series I am excited for what's being set up - the story begins similar to Matched or The Hunger Games and shifts in the last few chapters to resemble something like The X-Men, very unique amongst all of the dystopian sci-fi hitting the shelves these days.

Also, Darker Still is a beautiful read - a "novel of magic most foul" is the tag line I believe - fantastic!

Lastly, I'll suggest The Goddess Test

Happy Reading!

Contributor
trainreader4me
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

i just read this

The chick friends rules! Freshman year   ebook for only .99.  its was pretty funny. Its about a guy who's stuck in the "friend zone" with a his fat chick friend and how he's embarrassed cuz he's got a major crush on her.  so he hooks up with with all these other girls. its supposd to be a series. i saw a sophomore year too for a dollar too. i'm gonna get that one next.

Inspired Contributor
I_read_books
0 Kudos

I just found a new author that I really love. I just finished her christmas book, and it was amazing! I normally find Christmas books boring, but this one I really liked. Check them out!

The Foxfire Chronicles  

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/clara-claus-alexandra-lanc/1028597933?ean=2940032813248&itm=1&usri=c...

Contributor
TheSeer
0 Kudos

ALL'S FAIR IN VANITIES WAR, Young Adult/Urban Fantasy (Book I The Seer's Seven Deadly Fairy Tales)