07-20-2011 08:31 PM
What are some books that I might like?
I normally read books by Sarah Dessen. I like how there is romance and how you can see what is happening (like if you were the main character). It also has to be in first person. Sorry about the pickiness.
I need some new books
07-20-2011 09:11 PM
I can't remember if all of these were in first person, but I really enjoyed them!
- Playing Hurt - Holly Schindler
- Babe in Boyland - Jody Gehrman
- Taken by Storm(1) - Angela Morrison
- Unbroken Connection(2) - Angela Morrison
- Cayman Summer(3) - Angela Morrison
- Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
- All You Get is Me - Yvonne Prinz
- Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey
- The Lonely Hearts Club - Elizabeth Eulberg
- Amy & Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
Hope this helps. For more you can look at my profile.
If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you should have just asked.
— Cassandra Clare (City of Bones)
07-21-2011 11:02 AM
I like Jennifer Echols
Going Too Far
another just came out on Tues Love Story
I also love Elizabeth Scott
The Unwritten Rule
All of these are written in first person & they are all realistic & romantic
07-21-2011 12:56 PM
07-21-2011 10:27 PM
One of my favorite romance YA books ever was Anna and the French Kiss. It was awesome! <3
07-26-2011 05:55 AM
I suggest you look into the "Once Upon A Time Series" - a collection of rewritten fairytales from a variety of authors. There are some great love stories with really interesting spins on favorite stories. Not all are from first person but some are and the ones I really like are "Before Midnight" (Cinderella), "Midnight Pearls" (The Little Mermaid), and "Night Dance" (12 Dancing Princesses).
I also recommend "Unearthly" by Cynthia Hand - a sweet love story with a twist and a supernatural edge.
07-26-2011 03:14 PM
Thank you! I will surely look into those books