Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Book Suggestions???

HEY!!!So I just finished Fallen By Lauren Kate and started to read Crank by Ellen Hopkins, but I'm looking for some good books not just to read right now but for a couple of weeks so let me know, Im an open book.:smileyhappy:

"Books are the things that keep us inspired,content,and above all else happy"
Inspired Correspondent
CharlieG31
0 Kudos

Re: Book Suggestions???

His dark materias by Philip Pullman

Isabel Allende's City of the Beasts.

James Patterson's Womens Murder club series

"The questions are more essential than the answers."
Karl Theodor Jaspers

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

If you like Crank then you'll most likely like the other books by Ellen Hopkins. I have read Impulse, Identical, and Burned. They're all good. Also if you like what Crank and the books Ellen Hopkins writes are about then I suggest Go Ask Alice it's by an anynomous author, and really good.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for the books .I really want to read identical, tricks and glass, but im sure to check them all out.Oh and your in the online book club right? I want to join and was wondering who started it?

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

OK thanks for the suggestions!Happy Posting!

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

korts started it. We're reading Pretty Little Liars right now. It's under the post Online Book Club.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. "
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Thanks so much its on the 14th right?I cant wait to join

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

Yea I think it is.

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

ok thanks a lot hope to talk to you soon oh and btw the book is beastly right?by alex finn?

ALN
Wordsmith
ALN
0 Kudos

It is Beastly by Alex FLinn for May, but we're discussing Pretty Little Liars in April, that I'm pretty sure of.

Frequent Contributor
Craig_Dressler
0 Kudos

Character Concert Boook

smileyvery-happy: My book, Character Concert, presents cutting-edge issues in an easy-to-read format with humorous pictures to draw in youth.  From Dancing Brain Danny to Kid Adrenaline Rush, the characters depicted reveal different aspects of the Christian life.  One youth chaplain says of the book: "...I was very impressed with it.  I believe that the way in which you have chosen to present the concepts will be very appealing to young people."

http://christianbook2.webs.com/
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

ALN , THANKS i know that its pretty little liars, but i wasnt sure if it was by alex finn , so thanks and I hope to talk to you at the book club HAppy Reading

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami

Well here is some:

Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare (my favorite series), House of Night series (7th book is coming out this month!), Darkest Powers series (3rd book coming out next week!), Beastly, Beautiful Creatures (another favorite book), Hush, hush, Witch&Wizrad, Hunger Games series, Kissed by angel, Dark Secrets 1 (same author as Kissed by angel and the second book will be coming out very soon), Incarceron, Fallen (next book Torment will come out soon and there is also a thread on here that they are talking about the book, so check that out), Percy Jackson series, Thirst 1& 2, Immortal series, Wake triliogy, and Den of Shadows series. So I hope you like these books and if you want more information don't be afraid to ask and also check out my libabry for some more books =)

Blog: http://booklover-bookchicks.blogspot.com/
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Thanks so much you are very helpfull are you in the Online Book Club?

Inspired Correspondent
bookrooted
0 Kudos

Haha what Lexie said :smileytongue:

& we both are in the book club, & Korts runs it, but i think Gilmore girl came up with the idea

----------------------------------------------
Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

Yeah im pretty sure, i am really exited for the book club lol!!!!

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

Yeah I am lol I can't wait until we can start reading Beastly!!! I heard it's going to be turned into a movie. It better be good =P

Frequent Contributor
funwithfaith
0 Kudos

ikr, so many movies form books are so diffrent from the books that i dont want to watch them , but beastly sounds like a really good book lol

Frequent Contributor
korts
0 Kudos

LexieVamp wrote:

Yeah I am lol I can't wait until we can start reading Beastly!!! I heard it's going to be turned into a movie. It better be good =P

they are making it into a movie but watch the trailer...he is not a beast he just has weird marks and stuff like tattoos.  i think the site is beastlythemovie.com or something like that.

Inspired Wordsmith
Morigami
0 Kudos

korts wrote:

LexieVamp wrote:

they are making it into a movie but watch the trailer...he is not a beast he just has weird marks and stuff like tattoos.  i think the site is beastlythemovie.com or something like that.

Okay =D thanx korts! I'll go check it out! Even if he is a "beast" it still sounds cool =)