Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Frequent Contributor
PlaySoccer247
0 Kudos

Books By Meg Cabot

Meg Cabot is a very well known author who has written many books including

-The Mediator Series 1-6

-The Princess Diaries series

-How to be popular

-1-800-Where-R-U series

-And a few more i can't remeber off the top of my head

I'd love to hear what you have to say as to suggestions for books like hers, so post all ya want, thankx for checking out the page, also look for my message board on the Clique Series!
Don't Be an LBR (jk)
New User
woodlands_mom
0 Kudos

Re: Books By Meg Cabot

PlaySoccer247 wrote:
Meg Cabot is a very well known author who has written many books including

-The Mediator Series 1-6

-The Princess Diaries series

-How to be popular

-1-800-Where-R-U series

-And a few more i can't remeber off the top of my head

I'd love to hear what you have to say as to suggestions for books like hers, so post all ya want, thankx for checking out the page, also look for my message board on the Clique Series!

Girl, 15, Charming but Insane by Sue Limb is cute and there is a sequel too.

The books by Libba Bray are good. I know one is called Rebel Angels.

This also be be too obvious but the Traveling Pants series is great by Ann Brashares.
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

I forget what they're called, but OH!!! the All American Girl Series. They're really good.
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
Frequent Contributor
tigerlilly
0 Kudos

Oh man, the princess diaries series changed my life back in sixth grade! So brilliant! If it weren't for Carolyn Keene and Meg Cabot, I probably would have never began to like books! Yes, I come from humble beginnings :smileyhappy: Anyways, the princess diaries are WAY different from the movies. I HATE the stupid movies!!!
"Who's that little old man?
PAUL'S GRANDFATHER!"
Contributor
skoolgirl101
0 Kudos

I love the Meg Cabot books! I have just about read all of Meg's Young Adult books. I just finished reading When Lightening Strikes in the 1-800-Where-r-R-You series. I read Boy Meets Girl (I think that's what it's called) which is an adult book by Meg. I hate how the Princess Diaries movies are nothing like the books but if they weren't based on books, they would be ok (for tweens). I loved the Mediator Series. Those were the best. I heard on Meg's website that there might be a movie made about them. It said that Meg will have a part in how the movies are made so it won't be like the Princess Diaries.
New User
juss
0 Kudos

all american girl is pretty good. i dont know if there is more than one, but i have the first one and i have read it multiple times. its that kind of book =]
Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

Hi
I've read 1-800-WHERE-R-U and I thought those rocked. I loved them I couldn't stop reading them. I like the last one Missing You a lot.
I've also read Avalon High, that is also a good read by Meg Cabot. I liked it alot I usually don't read books twice by this was one of my acceptions. I thought it was really well put together also. And I 3 it alot.
Have any of you read the continuation of Avalon High? It's in a Manga(Japanese Comics thats translated to English) its really interesting.
How is the Princess Diaries Series?
I have one of the books but I haven't had a chance to read it.
-Musicangirl
~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Reader-Moderator
agnijay
0 Kudos

juss wrote:
all american girl is pretty good. i dont know if there is more than one, but i have the first one and i have read it multiple times. its that kind of book =]

There's also one called "Ready or Not?" It is the second one.
☼☺♥ Jaya ♥☺☼

If we crawl/ Till we can walk again/ Then we'll run/ Until we're strong enough to jump/ Then we'll fly/ Until there is no end.
New User
candyissweet__40
0 Kudos

You should try reading the Mediator books. I couldn't stop reading them. They are really good. The 1-800-where-r-you books are also very good
Contributor
pretty_in_purple7
0 Kudos

all of her books are great! i love all of them
Contributor
HelloHawaii44
0 Kudos

meg cabot is so fantastic :] my favorite books by her are the princess diaries series! i also loved all american girl and teen idol. if you want to know all the books by her or whatever (if you haven't already been) go to

www.megcabotbookclub.com

that'll give you anything you wanna know
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today
Frequent Contributor
PlaySoccer247
0 Kudos

Ya i have read and loved the sister hood though the last book ws the worst but either way they were good
Don't Be an LBR (jk)
Frequent Contributor
PlaySoccer247
0 Kudos

ya i have read those and loved them if u like those read the...a-list there different but alike in some ways
Don't Be an LBR (jk)
Frequent Contributor
PlaySoccer247
0 Kudos

Ya the movies were bad but the books were good which was your favorite?
Don't Be an LBR (jk)
Frequent Contributor
PlaySoccer247
0 Kudos

My gosh the mediator series..the best books ever i read them and went out and bought them all in hardcover and read 'em again which was your favorite?
Don't Be an LBR (jk)
Frequent Contributor
PlaySoccer247
0 Kudos

YA there is a sequel acctually haven't gotten around to reading it though
Don't Be an LBR (jk)
Frequent Contributor
PlaySoccer247
0 Kudos

I have only read the first and second priincess diaries books and i didn't no there was a follow up to avalon high i loved it!
Don't Be an LBR (jk)
Distinguished Correspondent
musicangirl
0 Kudos

yes their is a sequal to avalon high it is a comic book however, here's the link for it:
http://www.tokyopop.com/shop/1844/AvalonHighCoronation/1.html
it's on tokyopop.com (a manga publisher)
just for your information meg cabot writes it and someone illistrates it for her.
and manga if you ask is japanese comics if you didn't know that.
:smileyhappy:
MG
~Mg

Sometimes people give up,
other times they move on,
and sometimes they just stay still.

I turned to the clarinets. They were a resourceful lot.~Jennifer Echols, Major Crush
Frequent Contributor
platinumpink
0 Kudos

I read All American Girl (books 1 & 2) she wrote a couple of romance novels (The Boy Next Door---about neighbors) and the Girl Next Door (about a fired girl and her dating her lawyer!) I liked them.
Frequent Contributor
bookbug
0 Kudos

I really liked her Avalon High novel. But I'm not big on comics so probably won't read the sequel.
Bookbug

The more you read, the smarter you are!!!!!