Since 1997, you’ve been coming to BarnesandNoble.com to discuss everything from Stephen King to writing to Harry Potter. You’ve made our site more than a place to discover your next book: you’ve made it a community. But like all things internet, BN.com is growing and changing. We've said goodbye to our community message boards—but that doesn’t mean we won’t still be a place for adventurous readers to connect and discover.

Now, you can explore the most exciting new titles (and remember the classics) at the Barnes & Noble Book Blog. Check out conversations with authors like Jeff VanderMeer and Gary Shteyngart at the B&N Review, and browse write-ups of the best in literary fiction. Come to our Facebook page to weigh in on what it means to be a book nerd. Browse digital deals on the NOOK blog, tweet about books with us,or self-publish your latest novella with NOOK Press. And for those of you looking for support for your NOOK, the NOOK Support Forums will still be here.

We will continue to provide you with books that make you turn pages well past midnight, discover new worlds, and reunite with old friends. And we hope that you’ll continue to tell us how you’re doing, what you’re reading, and what books mean to you.

Wordsmith
twilightfann

Books Coming Soon

Is it just me, or are a lot of good books about to released? I can't wait for Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr. Seth is my favorite character, and I'm soo happy he gets his own book! And the sequel to The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong is coming out really soon, too. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams looks really good. I'm excited to read it because the plot seems really original. Any other books coming out that you guys are excited for?
The persons of their world lived in an atmosphere of faint implications and pale delicacies, and the fact that he and she understood each other without a word seemed to the young man to bring them nearer than any explanation would have done.
-The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton
Wordsmith
shesaxsensation
0 Kudos

Re: Books Coming Soon

I'm very excited for Tricks to come out by Ellen Hopkins. It's about teenage prostitution.
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours...all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

- Edward Cullen
Inspired Wordsmith
Vampires-and-Spongebob
0 Kudos

Oh, I've got a lot...

• Royal Blood by Ellen Schreiser(sp?) is coming out in May
  • Blood Promise by Richelle Mead is coming out in August
  • Resurrection by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie is coming out in June
  • Tempted by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast is coming out in October
  • Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alexander is coming out this month

And Night World 3 came out on Tuesday.

"Behold the male beast roaring in the jungle for his mate. See how the female beast giggles behind a shrub while she organizes her voice to say 'Pardon dear, did you say something?'"~Elphaba, Wicked, pg.102-103
Wordsmith
sweetiepie95
0 Kudos

i cant wait for

Being Nikki By Meg Cabot

Along for the Ride By Sarah Dessen

I'm weird cause i hate goodbyes :smileyhappy:
Inspired Contributor
MadamedeChevreuse
0 Kudos

Bloodhound comes out TOMORROOOWWW!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one jumping up and down and doing a little jig right now? Come on, let's celebrate!!!!!!! :smileyvery-happy: 

A book is like a mirror: If an idiot peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out.
Frequent Contributor
WaterLily
0 Kudos

Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine is coming out soon.
"In the end family is all that we have"
New User
hollowkingdom
0 Kudos

im exited for bloodhound too! im exited for the new hunger games book to come out also.

i love suzanne collins! especially her gregor the overlander series.  

Correspondent
laxgirl979
0 Kudos

In may is

Kiss of Life by Dan Waters (Generation Dead series)

Waiting For You by Susane Colasanti

June

Carpe Corpus by Rachel Caine

Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen

Full Moon by Rachel Hawthorne

On July 1 The Ghostgirl sequel comes out and I can't wait till Sept. 1 for Catching Fire(Hunger Games sequel)!

"I have always imagined Paradise will be a kind of library."- Jorge Luis Borges
New User
Becky-Flahertee
0 Kudos

Dessen is my #1 I m just waiting for june 16 when along for the ride comes out!!!!!!!

Also I love Meg cabot and am waiting for being Nikki

Distinguished Correspondent
Kyleigh
0 Kudos

GAH!  BLOODHOUND! I TOTALLY FORGOT! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! 

*doing major happy dance*  You totally just made my day!  

And on the matter of the thread, yes there are a ton of books coming out this spring!  Most of them have already been listed so I won't bother.  Lol.  

"There are two types of people in this world. People who hate clowns...and clowns."